Arm workout with Anthony, Cormier, Cutler and Dillet

Neither of you guys are making a good arguement. Do u know why some people go heavy on some bodyparts rather than others? its because of muscle fibres. If youre slow twitch it would be useless for you to work with heavy weights and minumum reps. If youre fast twitch it would be useless for you to work with light weights and lots of reps. THIS IS NOT TO SAY THAT EITHER OF THEM WILL WORK. All it means is that if ure fast twitch in your chest then bench 400lbs for 4-6 reps and if that same person is slow twitch in bi's he will curl 120lbs for 10-15 reps. it has nothing to do with appearance or being a pussy its just how your muscle fibres are distributed. Try it out. Work a bodypart heavy for a month then light for a month and see what worked best for you, it'll determine what kind of muscle you have in that bodypart. Another way to accurately determine is to go to a lab where they take samples of your muscle fibres and tell you. But back to the point. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH APPEARANCE OR BEING A PUSSY ITS ALL ABOUT MUSCLE DISTRIBUTION.

A-rod said:
Bullshit , muscle is muscle ...there`s no appearance muscle and cheating muscle i train using momentum and heavy weights but i eat right and my arms are muscular ................ No offense but my guess is that you are using these statement as a excuse ( not for us but for yourself ) for your lack of muscle strenght

If that's a pic of you......it basically proves the other guys point. Your far from muscular. And ya.....cheating on reps is pointless...it's not hiw much u lift. It's bodybuilding....not powerlifting.

Back