Arms,Legs,Body

Dwrek412

I'm going to try a new routine since my old one is really holding me back. I currently have been doing..

day1) back n bi's/ light cardio
day2)legs/abs/shoulders
day3)chest n tri's/light cardio
day4)legs/abs/shoulders
day5) rest
day6) cardio
day7) cardio

However, I seen to have many strength loss and less pump in my biceps while incorporating back along with it. So I'm going to try a new routine let me know your suggestions to maximize my growth and gains.

day1)chest/back
day2)legs/abs/
day3) tri's/bi's/shoulders
day4)legs/abs
day5)rest
day6)cardio
day7)cardio
-repeat week

My goals are to build lean muscle,strength, and cut up.

Stats-22yr, 6ft., 190lbs, 12-14%bf

Whats your weak point and whats your strong point? If you want arms to grow you havve to isolate them dont mix it with back. And why have you chosen to train chest and back together?

Lets get this straight- Is your body completely proportional to your satisfaction? If not you need to be more strategic about which body parts to train in what way and when...

Last edited:
Ya I am pretty well rounded need to get everything bigger though I would say my weak side would be tri's but thats just because theres no cut yet until i begin that cycle and diet, I chose to do chest with back because as stated above, when I do back with bi's I start with back first ( reverse flys, bent over rows, wide set pullups, lat pulldowns etc.), and seems like by time im halfways through doing bi's my strength goes down and dont get a good pump. So I read on bodybuilding.com under the competitors workout program he did chest/back- tris/bis etc. I can Isolate each muscle more. Ex. Back n bi's, When I do back, my bi's come in as a secondary muscle and seems to burn out some before I hit bi's resulting in a shitty pump.

I do back and bis together, and for the most part ill get a good bi pump just with rha back work. Sometimes i migh add a few sets of hammer curls or somehing like that

Just curious....you seem to be doing a 4 day split. Is there a reason why you lift on four straight days, rather than take a day off somewhere in between?

also you might want to consider a five day split and isolate just your arms (bis and tris only) on a fifth day.

also is there any reason you do legs twice a week? I only ask since generally if youre doing a split routine, you would work youre weakest area twice, and you said youre tris and bis are your weak points. Just curious. Good luck

Ok cool :) I see what youre saying. Though you sound confused about your goals... If you want everything bigger I would completely isolate each muscle eg monday legs/abs, tuesday chest wednesday back thursday shoulders friday arms... etc or however you preffer. and then just add another day (atleast 48hours after or prior arm day) in where you work your triceps aswell or while training chest you could modify the exercises where you focus alot on triceps eg close grip bench press etc maybe also less cardio if you want to get alittle bigger

Back