Arnold still the KiNG

I don't know about this

sure arnold looked perhaps less stoked, with less massive veins all over the body, but that can also be taken as a sign of stress, it looked like no matter how hard the man lifted, he had so little veins in his legs too, I guess you can take it as it is, some men like colmen have lots of muscle lots of vein and are proud of it, some people looking like they are hardly breathing at all have low blood pressure like arnold and are used to their size. I know when I get tense and sore while working out it looks like I got a heart attack in my chest, big pumping veins. But mayebe ronni is gifted like this.

Lets wait 20 years and see who looks that good at 60!
He probably used 75% less gear and still looks the best:destroy:

What seperates Arnold from the rest is he was Aesthetically pleasing to look at. Also look at some pic's in his Encyclopedia of BBing, he was genetically gifted with-out gear. From age 15-20 he looked amazing. Now a days the top BBers except Gunter look Distorted in the face and their foreheads are huge. They aren't really proportioned as well as Arnold, Yes Arnie was numero uno. Big Louie was close but never had the striations or seperations like Arnie.

I hope that pic is photoshopped. I got kinda bummed out when I saw a similar pic of Arnold now. Recently saw a current pic of Lou Ferigno and he looks great. Love to see them compete currently - Masters plus BB competition.

Back