Arnold still the KiNG

bump. arnold is king.

i think the main things that make u stand out...is the chest and the thighs.

although i don't have the best arms and calves....people still consider me muscular b/c of my chest and thighs..(back too but in this topic..since arnold is famous for his chest).

Escuse my interverence but I think I'll add my own side to this post:

The best arms and chest go to: Lou Ferrigno!

fer71.jpg

The best legs go to: Tom Platz

platz.jpg

The best back goes to: Dorian Yates

attachment.php

Most freakiness ever goes to: Ronnie Coleman

4.jpg

It's nice keeping an open mind rick :D

people get dilusional over Arnold people now confuse between his bodybuilding vs movie status to now vs his political office. YES he is the greatest due to his accompllish, but you cant compare 70s bodybuilding to currently bodybuilding. This is bodybuilding now shrinkingbuilding and ronnie currently top at the field.

jocktheglide said:
people get dilusional over Arnold people now confuse between his bodybuilding vs movie status to now vs his political office. YES he is the greatest due to his accompllish, but you cant compare 70s bodybuilding to currently bodybuilding. This is bodybuilding now shrinkingbuilding and ronnie currently top at the field.

I agree. Arnold, Lou and the rest were great in their day, but today's BB are much bigger, harder and just nasty. You realy can't compair. Arnold would be small by todays standards at 245lb contest weight.

Arnold will always be the king of bodybuilding. No one I have ever seen since him as even come close to such a masterpiece of a body. Do you see how small his waist is? See how big his arms are with crazy seperation? The proportions, symmetry, muscularity and definition that Arnold has are all perfect. Alot of the bodybuilders in our era just have slabs of mass on them from all the drugs they take, some have ugly stomachs, but most of them just have alot of muscle piled on a frame that it doesnt suit. Arnold was roughly the same height as gunter, yet arnold blows him away.

Arnold will never be beaten!

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Tafman said:
except by age..

Arnold%20Schwarzenegger.jpg

That is so photoshopped and before someone says NO ITS NOT!!!!!.....It is....just look at the speedos....theyr painted on.AND i saw on Entertainment Tonight last wk where he and Maria were getting out of his Hummer and he was in a light tshirt and shorts and he looked jacked!

gator

Back