Arnolds pre-T3 pix.

Kim the Swede

Reading another post in another I find this truly an amazing recovery.
I didnt belive it myself but today a 3rd source gave evidence that it really was arnold on those pix.

Easto said:
Those pics were posted on another board and that IS NOT Arnold! He would never let his body turn into that.

I am afraid it was true.

He is 55 and look what an amazing recovery he has done. Never seen or heard anything like it. But he admittid it was him on the pix. Some quotes:

Arnold - I needed to get in shape FAST. I didnt wanted to audience to laugh at me.
Arnold - I didnt want the fans to be disappointed.
Arnold - I lifted between 3-5 hours per day to get back in shape.
Arnold - I got back to my 1991-T2 weight of 114kg(250lbs)
Arnold - From now on I will stay in shape for the rest of my life.

This is qouted from a very respected Swedish newspaper, who in turn got their info from the brittish "The Mirror"

http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/nyheter/story/0,2789,334286,00.html

still I must say...I find it hard to belive he looked like that....even more hard to belive that the he did this recovery in such short time @ the age of 55

People are saying that "the pics are fake". Anything is possible though. I mean he is 55, and has everything in the world. It aint like having a mush body wouldv'e inpeeded his lifestyle that much. My point of view is this: The dude had MAJOR HEART SURGERY. I mean, he definitely was told to take it easy for awhile, so the pics could be him if that's the case. He obviously hasn't juiced since T2: JD, if you have seen any of his flicks between that and T3(where I think he juiced again), so that could be another reason for him being sloppy. Whatever the case, he looked great in T3. You couldn't see his stomach, but who cares?! Even if he did have some flab, that doesn't take away from the rest of the shape he was in. I always bust on him, because guys in these forums tend to think of him as God, but I have to give him MAJOR PROPS for how he looked for this film, as well as the quality of the film itself. IMO, it was the best out of the 3, and EASILY his best acting performance as "The Terminator". The part where he says "desire is irrellevant. I am a machine" was cool as fuck.

If I had any criticisms of him though, it would be those damn speedos he has on! The hell was that all about?!

No way it is him that is bullshit and if it was he would never be caught like that never, trust me. he would have had on a shirt. In todays age we have to know that there is look alikes and all kinds of framing. For all we know they released that to show how hard he worked so ppl appreciate the movie more. Could have been a setup.

Chins said:
No way it is him that is bullshit and if it was he would never be caught like that never, trust me. he would have had on a shirt. In todays age we have to know that there is look alikes and all kinds of framing. For all we know they released that to show how hard he worked so ppl appreciate the movie more. Could have been a setup.

Well, sometimes celebs get busted...It was a papperazzi who took the pictures.

he looked fine in collateral damage... *his movie previous to T3* so i question the validity of that pic.

Those flabby pics of arnold depress the shit out of me. I think of him in pumping iron young and in-shape and then I see those pictures and it makes me think how short life is.

I just received a mail from that newspaper:

Hej!
Mirror, som intervjuat Arnie, verkar ha fått det hela om bakfoten. Arnie skadade sig under inspelningen, men hade några scener kvar att spela in och var tvungen att komma i form. Inför filminspelningen var Arnold också tvungen att hårdträna.
//Anders

translation: The Mirror who did the interview with Arnold seems have gotten everything backward. Arnie got hurt during the recording of the movie but had a few more scenes to record and had to get in shape for that. Arnold was also forced to get in shape before the movie. end translation.

To me it seems clear those pix are Arnold, he admit it himself. However, when the pictures are taken are something we dont know. But i saw a recent interview on german TV and I saw this recent pic on the release of T3, and he sure doesnt look big. I will paste it for you.
Still, Arnold is my hero. Everyone he works with seem to like him a lot too.

That belly is kind of ugly, I also find it hard to believe that he could let himself get like that but who knows.

I can tell you guys, this past Arnold Classic, he didnt look that good. You can definitly tell his age. I believe he had just got done shooting T-3 a few weeks before the arnold. He definitly didnt look like he was on anything.

I saw those pics when they were originally published in the Mirror, and they are definitely genuine. I also read an interview with him in the Mirror this weekend about how he had to work really hard to get back in shape for T3.

Lets face it, Arnold is a busy man nowadays and bodybuilding isn't exactly his priority anymore. At 55 if you take a while off from serious lifting that sort of deterioration can happen pretty damn quick.

If you look at his old late 70s-early 80s offseason pix, I suppose its believable. From the front though is especially harsh to see his belly like that, but yes he is getting on in years.

Powerhouse9 said:
It looks like another ad campaign for hydroxycut will be a success.

Correction: Xenadrine RFA-1. Didnt you see the movie?

Does anyone have pics of Arnold during his offseason(s) when he was competing?

Back