Arnolds pre-T3 pix.

Ok i got to thinking now i remember arnold in collateral damage this movie is only about 2 years old there is no way in hell he lost that much muscle in 2 years. Rent the movie theres a seen were he works on an engine and he takes of his shirt.

while he did whip himself into some serious shape from where he was, he was not in to bad of shape. Those pictures are photoshopped.

There is no physical way a guy "who has kept himself in tip top shape all of his life" would allow himself to get that out of shape. NO WAY!!! It's in his blood. Arnold is in no way more busy now than than he was say 10 years ago. Please, this guy has worked out his entire life. When your a celeb, and being scrutinized every second, you just don't allow yourself to look like that. To me, the pics look fake anyway. Put yourself in his shoes...Do you really think you'd allow yourself to look that way?

i just sawsome f these pics in the nytimes. they interviewed ferrigno and he said he doesnt think it was arnold. But then they said thay lou would train arnold if he wanted but it seemed that lou was taken outa context, it seemed like he just said he would be there for him.

I am convinced that those pics are fake, in 1 pic u can see a very bad line form the cap he´s wearing, donno if its any of them u put up..

And by the way, Aftonbladet (the swedish paper) aint a good paper, only a bad motherfucking lying paper.. so yall know.. :)
Only lies and shit in there (as in most papers nowadays)

The pics have been acknowledged as real in various "People Mag" type sources. Even Parade Magazine in the sunday paper.

Those pics are shopped ......clearly you can see Arnolds head superimposed on Mr.db,s post cycle carcass...
Looking good bro

man, thats not arnie!!! there is no way he could get out of shape by that much, considering he needs to be in top shape for his movies. Also he is not always going to be a huge monster like he was in the 70's

captain dominate said:
Arnold was 225 in T2 and T3, not 250

I was just gonna say that. I heard him say 220.
And in his book, he says that 245 was the biggest he ever was.

definatly not arnold. Even if he was out of shape he would not let himself go that far. And to go from that condtion to his t3 condition seems unusual. And on top of that I dno not think he would let himself be seen in public like that!

you have to take in account his age and all of the things hes accomplished in life , the guys been there and done everything fom olympia , body bulding icon , movies , bussiness mogul , nows hes the Gov. of Cali the guys reach super statis . hes gotta relax someday .

In the Pumping Iron 25 year special edition he and all the Icons from the movie were sitting around and Arnie was flabby and small, Lou was still HUGE and HARD.....so if you see the flick you will see it's Arnie and he got soft, too much on his plate to keep training hard and using gear.

but just look at how flabby that guys skin is, and how poor the quality of his skin is. Also, look at the hair, and how old his face looks.
If that pis is of him, it was altered alot.

Did anybody stop for one second to think that the pic might just be of none other then the superstar himself....Frank Stallone!!!!

Back