arnolds routine, isn't this overtraining?

Arnie never works in his lifes...

So he worked-out, ate, slept... and nothing else before to start to be in movies and in political affair.

So if you were at 18 yeard old a one million-guy like he was through his grand-pa and dad gifts... you would train all the day like a machine...

i seriouslly doubt we will ever know for sure what his regular workouts were . guys like him have made up so much shit to tell their competitors not to mention articles to sell the muscle rags.

i seriouslly doubt we will ever know for sure what his regular workouts were . guys like him have made up so much shit to tell their competitors not to mention articles to sell the muscle rags.

Sure... Sure... Arnie, especialy him, was bad to the bone.

He made those two Jews hundreds of millions of dollars I think its a fair trade off:rolleyes2

Jew weider never worked out a day in his life , have you ever seen pics of him in a contest :laugh3:

Weider was jew? Realy? i thought he was nederlander or for Austrian...

If you were on as much gear as arnie I think you'd be ready to train those muscles again in such a short amount of time.

Back