Aromasin and 500mg test cyp

NJesketit

I'm 2 days away from my 3rd injection and two days ago I noticed I was getting liquidy nips. No pain , no itching, so I decided to take a fourth of a 25mg pill.. it was hard to split evenly but close enough. Since than the first day I felt kinda weird but I think it could have been the proviron. It was making me so fucking horny at 50mg a day I had to stop taking yesterday lol. I took 25 mg today and it's been way better. Back to the aromasin, my nips have never looked better in my adult life. I've always had liquidy nips even before steroids to so I'm amazed lol I want to see if I can take the 6.25mg once a week. Has anyone ever had success with that low a dose at such a low frequency?

At 500mg something like 12.5mg ed/eod would be standard (depends on the person)
The half life makes it impossible to run less than every third day and that's a stretch. For stable blood levels eod minimum.

If you're so sensitive you get liquid nipples(never heard that) on the 7th day? Well you're gonna need a fuckton more than 6.25mg once a week.

Last edited:
At 500mg something like 12.5mg ed/eod would be standard (depends on the person)
The half life makes it impossible to run less than every third day and that's a stretch. For stable blood levels eod minimum.

If you're so sensitive you get liquid nipples(never heard that) on the 7th day? Well you're gonna need a fuckton more than 6.25mg once a week.

You can't just use it if it Flair's up? And I guess they get puffy you could say lol just feel like there's liquid or something

You can't just use it if it Flair's up? And I guess they get puffy you could say lol just feel like there's liquid or something

Why do you think it flares up? What might be the cause of that?
Your body converts the exogenous testosterone to estrogen, thats why you use an AI, to prevent that conversion.

You are consistently and regularly injecting testosterone, why wouldnt you need to the same with an AI?

So far, the only one these boards that dont need an AI at 500mg per week is gill and he's a real outliner and not normal lol.

As stated.....you need an AI. If you like then go verify with bloodwork. With no AI you are really rolling the dice

Why do you think it flares up? What might be the cause of that?
Your body converts the exogenous testosterone to estrogen, thats why you use an AI, to prevent that conversion.

You are consistently and regularly injecting testosterone, why wouldnt you need to the same with an AI?

So far, the only one these boards that dont need an AI at 500mg per week is gill and he's a real outliner and not normal lol.

Well my nips haven't flared up since I took that one dose aromasin so idk man. I'm not complaining tho lol

You are consistently and regularly injecting testosterone, why wouldnt you need to the same with an AI like santa said??? come on man!!!

So I took a second dose two days ago and I've felt sluggish ever since.. and haven't taken since. Is that a sign of low or high e?

So I took a second dose two days ago and I've felt sluggish ever since.. and haven't taken since. Is that a sign of low or high e?

Second dose of what and how much?
4 weeks in, yes it would be logical to have your estrogen start climbing, soon you'll have issues training due to blood pressure.
And you'll start growing tits by week 18 if left unchecked. Unless you die from a brain hemorrhage from the blood pressure.

Second dose of what and how much?
4 weeks in, yes it would be logical to have your estrogen start climbing, soon you'll have issues training due to blood pressure.
And you'll start growing tits by week 18 if left unchecked. Unless you die from a brain hemorrhage from the blood pressure.

That's all you had to say man, I didn't know about the blood pressure. I started 6.25mg EOD of aromasin

That's all you had to say man, I didn't know about the blood pressure. I started 6.25mg EOD of aromasin

I would personally be more concerned about growing tits but each to their own.
6.25mg eod wont be enough.
Even everyday will be on the lower spectrum.
Either double the dose or change to everyday. Will take You at least 2-4 weeks to stabilize levels, especially since your blood plasma levels has not peaked yet, i'm honestly not sure how great of that effect would be but logic says it will only getting worse and worse, higher mg per day released means higher conversion, less AI than necessary means a slow crawl to the top of bad levels.
Get blood work in about 6 weeks, which will be late but better than nothing. I'm certain your estrogen will be high and blood pressure too but we wait and see :)

Last edited:
I would personally be more concerned about growing tits but each to their own.
6.25mg eod wont be enough.
Even everyday will be on the lower spectrum.
Either double the dose or change to everyday. Will take You at least 2-4 weeks to stabilize levels, especially since your blood plasma levels has not peaked yet, i'm honestly not sure how great of that effect would be but logic says it will only getting worse and worse, higher mg per day released means higher conversion, less AI than necessary means a slow crawl to the top of bad levels.
Get blood work in about 6 weeks, which will be late but better than nothing. I'm certain your estrogen will be high and blood pressure too but we wait and see :)

I'll just do everyday at that dose than. Could you tell me how much cardio you recommend on this much test?

I'll just do everyday at that dose than. Could you tell me how much cardio you recommend on this much test?

That's a bit goal dependant but personally? I run just shy of a mile for warm up every day and I end with about 15 min cardio 2-3 times per week.
I'm honestly horrible on the cardio part myself.

That's a bit goal dependant but personally? I run just shy of a mile for warm up every day and I end with about 15 min cardio 2-3 times per week.
I'm honestly horrible on the cardio part myself.

I hear ya man. I actually don't mind doing some HIIT but it's hard to find the energy after my training sessions. I always start with 5 mins of the incline treadmill to warm up.. doubt that's enough.

I wasn't thinking goals when I asked. I just remember reading cardio is important while on cycle for heart health reasons

The health risks are hematocrit levels, hemoglobin values, ASAT/ALAT liver values, cholesterol LDL/HDL and to some extent BUN, creatinine, minerals etc.
Other than that it comes down to controlling the sides, which is mainly controlling estrogen, not run crazy high doses of testosterone and optional check progesterone/prolactin values.
The rest will come down to diet choices made.

If you just train 5-6 times per week, do proper warm ups, stretching etc, you're already more active than 90% of the population.
Thats why I think cardio is more goal dependant than something to increase your overall health, it wont make it worse, you'll also be able to provide more oxygen to your muscles which will translate into less fatigue and harder training but now we're starting to talk about anything and everything lol...

The health risks are hematocrit levels, hemoglobin values, ASAT/ALAT liver values, cholesterol LDL/HDL and to some extent BUN, creatinine, minerals etc.
Other than that it comes down to controlling the sides, which is mainly controlling estrogen, not run crazy high doses of testosterone and optional check progesterone/prolactin values.
The rest will come down to diet choices made.

If you just train 5-6 times per week, do proper warm ups, stretching etc, you're already more active than 90% of the population.
Thats why I think cardio is more goal dependant than something to increase your overall health, it wont make it worse, you'll also be able to provide more oxygen to your muscles which will translate into less fatigue and harder training but now we're starting to talk about anything and everything lol...

5 days per week training is straight up good for you. cardio is the key though.

dude, i do cardio 6 days a week. get up at 4:30 am each morning and go out and run around the neighborhood for 5 miles with my dogs.
then off to work in my studio, that with gym time 3 times per week does my body good. it also helps that i have a mini gym in my basement and a pool out back when i want to let off steam after a long day of work.

Back