aromasin dosage vs arimadex dosage while on trt

freshcutz

hey guys posted a few questions before starting testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) i know an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) is much recomended i do not know which one my doc will give me so i figured ill get info on both.
quick stats
NUMBERS IN PARENTHESIS ARE THE AVERAGE RANGE FROM LOW TO HIGH. NUMBERS BEFORE PARENTHESIS ARE MY NUMBERS.
free testosterone .82 LO (8.80-27.00)
lh-.1 LO (1.7-8.6)
FSH- .2 lo (1.5-12.4)
Prolactin- 17.7 HI (4.0-15.2)
ESTRADIOL- 17.96 (7.63-42.60)
T4-1.51 (0.83-1.62)
AS YOU CAN SEE IM SHOT, so im most likely going to start with either 100mg of enethate or cypionate a week ( w.e doc gives me) im thinking i should get some caber what do you guys recommend for that? Is my prolactin okay at that level since its only 2 points above or should i supplement caber. I doubt my doc will give me any but i have outside source.
You can see my estrogen is fine but with the increase of test im sure it will rise. so help with the dosage of aromasin and dosage of arimadex (TRT DOSES PLEASE). ALSO which do you guys prefer? i hear aromasin is the way to go since adex could sometimes have a negative effect on libido. Thanks guys just trying to do this testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) shit right and feel good.

Not everyone aromatizes large amounts into estrogen. You may not need an Aromatase inhibitor (AI). You should continue to monitor your bloodwork and if your E2 spikes then get an Aromatase inhibitor (AI). And pay attention to how your body feels. Don't just start taking an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) though. You may be one of the lucky ones who doesn't require it.

In your doctor visit make sure you discuss a plan with your doctor for how youbwill monitor your estrogen and what you will do IF it becomes a problem.

Back