Aromasin HELP

SearingApathy

Okay, don't beat me up. I've lifted for more than seven years now. I am on my first cycle (almost finished with two weeks.) Running test p eod and test e 500/wk. I am ALSO taking 25mg of aromasin eod.
I am experiencing hot flashes, head aches, crazy joint pain in my hands and insomnia. At first I just figured I was just off and the joint pain was just from gripping the increased weight, but after doing some research I think I may have crashed my estrogen.
If this is the case, should I just drop down to 12.5/6.25 eod.. or should I stop taking the aromasin altogether and let my e2 levels build back up?
I'm sure this has been beat to death, but I searched for the term aromasin and was not able to find any literature that was definitive to my issue.

Also, I'm 29, 5'6", 167 pounds.

Last edited:
Okay, don't beat me up. I've lifted for more than seven years now. I am on my first cycle (almost finished with two weeks.) Running test p eod and test e 500/wk. I am ALSO taking 25mg of aromasin eod.
I am experiencing hot flashes, head aches, crazy joint pain in my hands and insomnia. At first I just figured I was just off and the joint pain was just from gripping the increased weight, but after doing some research I think I may have crashed my estrogen.
If this is the case, should I just drop down to 12.5/6.25 eod.. or should I stop taking the aromasin altogether and let my e2 levels build back up?
I'm sure this has been beat to death, but I searched for the term aromasin and was not able to find any literature that was definitive to my issue.

bump

What dose of test p are tu running and post up your overall cycle plan ad pct
Your running too much aromasin I'd do 12.5mg eod

What dose of test p are tu running and post up your overall cycle plan ad pct
Your running too much aromasin I'd do 12.5mg eod

I'm running test p 100.

Weeks 1-10 Test E 250 (Mon. + Thurs)
Weeks 1-3 Test P 100 EOD
Weeks 1-15 Aromasin 25 EOD
Weeks 12-13 Nolva 20/Clomid 100
Weeks 14-15 Nolva 10/Clomid 50

Thank you for the info so far! It's much appreciated. Hard to grow when I can't sleep.. sleep aids are not even helping. Not too mention if my e2 is tanked I'm wasting the test.

I'm running test p 100.

Weeks 1-3 Test P 100 EOD

Thank you for the info so far! It's much appreciated. Hard to grow when I can't sleep.. sleep aids are not even helping. Not too mention if my e2 is tanked I'm wasting the test.

One more bump.. Just hoping for reliable knowledge to be passed.

You are taking a decent dose of test so 12.5mg ed should be good for you. But maybe stop the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) all together for a week and see if symptoms improve? If they do maybe try 12.5mg eod

You are taking a decent dose of test so 12.5mg ed should be good for you. But maybe stop the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) all together for a week and see if symptoms improve? If they do maybe try 12.5mg eod

Yeah, everything I've researched said that was the recommended dose. I have read that if you are low bodyfat that aromasin could possibly be avoided. I do not quite understand the "science" to that, it was just something I had read.

So you think it would be better to stop the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) altogether and then go back on a lower dose?

The best way of curse would be blood work. If not an option id drop to 6.25 eod and see what happens. Adjust from there.

The best way of curse would be blood work. If not an option id drop to 6.25 eod and see what happens. Adjust from there.

Thanks Stan. I know that I should do blood work.. I've been considering it a lot, but it seems like I would potentially be spending a ton on blood work while trying to get estrogen dialed in. I mean, get it tested now.. then try the 6.25eod.. then go up or down and get tested again. It's just not viable for me economically.. So, you're suggesting I try 6.25eod, if I still have crash symptoms, just do without it.. or if I start getting itchy nipples, want to cry when I watch dr. phil, etc.. up the dose?

Thanks Stan. I know that I should do blood work.. I've been considering it a lot, but it seems like I would potentially be spending a ton on blood work while trying to get estrogen dialed in. I mean, get it tested now.. then try the 6.25eod.. then go up or down and get tested again. It's just not viable for me economically.. So, you're suggesting I try 6.25eod, if I still have crash symptoms, just do without it.. or if I start getting itchy nipples, want to cry when I watch dr. phil, etc.. up the dose?

Given the sides you described thats what I would do. If you do please keep the thread updated so we know how this plays out.

For sure man. Today I'm supposed to take my aromasin, but I'm skipping just to let my e2 build back up a little bit. Tomorrow I will start back up on the 6.25 eod and see how that plays out. I'll definitely keep the thread posted. Being that it was hard for me to find any literature on my particular situation, I may as well do what I can to make it available to the cherry after me!

I'm running test p 100.

Weeks 1-3 Test P 100 EOD

Bud start your post cycle therapy (pct) 23 days after your last pin of test e

23 days? Would you mind advising me as to why? I'm really interested in your response here. I had read and inquired a bit and that is why I came up with 2 weeks after. I'm not against good advice! I just keep gathering contradictory info. Thanks!

Back