aromasin

warlord

i know i asked about aromasin over at musclezine and got some great articles posted in the thread. too bad its gone now. anyone have any good information on aromasin and why it is supposed to be so much better then any other anti e out there?

w

thanks bro thats a good read.

anyone got any real experience with this stuff?!?!? how do you compare it????

w

I think letrozole(ferma) is the best anti estrogen. It is stronger than arimdex but not overkill like aromasin. Complete estrogen surpression isn't good either.

Wartime100 said:
I think letrozole(ferma) is the best anti estrogen. It is stronger than arimdex but not overkill like aromasin. Complete estrogen surpression isn't good either.

I would have to agree with that. Femara and arimidex both work great for me.

Here are my thoughts....

From studies that show 85-90% anti-aromatation, and compared to fem and ari's of ~50%...then adding in my own experience I conclude the following:

25mg ARomasin = 2mg ARi = ~5mg Fem

Also, because of Aromasins permanent effects via suicidal inhibition, EOD or possibly E3D dosing is possible, as the effects last 2-3 days even after the removal of the drug.

Aromsain also seems to be the easiest on the Cholesterol levels, but someone once said other wise. I have only read positive things about it though, and I know my cholesterol was able to be maintained in an acceptable range while using it. I did however also use Nolva and eat right with lots of monosaturated fats.

Now look at cost factor. Ari is around $2, Arom is around $3.50

You save $.50 right there.

As far as complete estrogen suppresion, I for one dont think its every possible for complete. Furthor more be smart with your dosing. I suggest the following

<500 Test 25mg E3d
<750 Test 25mg EOD
<100mg Test 25mg ED

Thast just from my experience. Adjust as nessicary.

PS..I swear I dont own stock in Aromasin :) lol

Last edited:
Also, I dont like Femera for this reason:

By its mechanisms of action, Femera increases the enzyme protien levels. It still blocks them, but once you remove the drug your going to have a higher rate of aromation than you started with.

I wouldnt dismiss the drug by this, as I beilive its probally the most available, but I would keep it in mind and have some Nolvadex to follow up just incase.

:)

i'm getting ready to start some aromasin soon when I up my test dosage. I did some research on pubmed about it and found that it DID effect lipid profile negatively... it also said that arimidex did not show a marked effect on cholesterol values.?????

I would think that the amount of estro inhibition is directly related to lipid values. In this case, aromasin would be the worst for your lipid profile... ???? who knows. I'll find out for us as I'll be getting blood work done throughout.

The package insert for Arimidex states "total cholesterol levels increased by 0.5mmol/L among patients receiving Arimidex. Increases in LDL cholesterol have been shown to contribute to these changes>" I just make sure my patients aren't dropping their E levels too low.

Here are my thoughts....

From studies that show 85-90% anti-aromatation, and compared to fem and ari's of ~50%...then adding in my own experience I conclude the following:

Also, because of Aromasins permanent effects via suicidal inhibition, EOD or possibly E3D dosing is possible, as the effects last 2-3 days even after the removal of the drug.

Aromsain also seems to be the easiest on the Cholesterol levels, but someone once said other wise. I have only read positive things about it though, and I know my cholesterol was able to be maintained in an acceptable range while using it. I did however also use Nolva and eat right with lots of monosaturated fats.

As far as complete estrogen suppresion, I for one dont think its every possible for complete. Furthor more be smart with your dosing. I suggest the following

<500 Test 25mg E3d
<750 Test 25mg EOD
<100mg Test 25mg ED

thank you i found this very helpful

Here are my thoughts....

<500 Test 25mg E3d
<750 Test 25mg EOD
<100mg Test 25mg ED

Very helpfull :D

Back