AS detection in testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) blood work after blasting

Mb92211

AS detection in TRT blood work after blasting

Many hours reading the treads, but first post. I think I'm in the clear based on reading previous posts but i would like to make sure. The situation is the doctor has me on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) of 100 ew of test cyp. I just came off a 12 week blast of - 250 sustanon 2wk, 60 anavar ed, and 12.5 ed aromasin. It will be 5 weeks from last shot and stopping everything except the testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) to when my blood work is being done. I thought i'd give blood to play it safe on the hematocrit levels. Would there be anything else still out of value in the blood i should be thinking about? Dr. is running complete blood count with differential, Estradiol, PSA, Test total & free. Thanks in advance

Looks like you have everything accounted for imo. I like to get a blood test on my own before the doc's just to make sure I'm within range - sort of like an insurance I suppose. If you're still on the high end from where he likes to see you, you can always drop your testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dose down a hair and manipulate your shot protocol so you get the blood test before your next injection.

The only thing I can think of that might be a little on the high side would be your liver enzymes. Were you running liv.52 or another liver protectant while on the Anavar (var)? If not, you might want to think about picking some up from amazon, etc.

My .02c :)

Thanks Halfwit for the reply I appreciate it. No the only other supplement was fish oil Ed. I have one week before my blood work so I think I'll start ASAP on some liver stuff just to be safe. Unfortunately I'm not home pinning the doctor makes me come in. I will say testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) has been a good cover for pin marks since the wife knows I have juiced in the past and would freak if she knew i still was :) I just have get the doctor to let me self pin and life would be good.

Just a quick update. I had my blood work done exactly 5 weeks after last blast cycle pin. The day before blood work i gave blood and these were the results (blood work was drawn 3 days after testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) shot) -

Hemocrit 46.1
Test Serum 916
Test Free 27.8
Estradiol 60.3

With the estradiol high the doctor wants to supplement with zinc and do blood work again in 4 months. She wasn't too concerned and mentioned Aromasin if the Zinc wasn't effective. Next blast cycle I'll continue the Aromasin past my last pin but i'm not certain for how long. Can someone please advise ~ 1 or 2 weeks or more?? I'll also make sure to do my own blood work prior to the doctors to make sure all values are normal. Too risky otherwise.

Thanks

Back