Aspirate!

epoxy

Spartan
Alright..did my 4th inject today on my Sustanon (sust) cycle. Finally getting the hang of it, etc, well, I aspirate every time of course. Today I was aspirating, and I didnt see any blood of course, went ahead and did the inject. After I pulled out I noticed there was a trace amount of blood in the tip of the needle, didn't go all the way back to the syringe itself though, so I figure thats just from pulling out of the inject site possibly? I didn't bleed very much but just wanted to make sure its okay that happened. I havent really looked before, I just put some air into the syringe after I injected it, and then shot it out into the sink, and saw a little blood. I'm really not concerned about myself, I feel fine. I just dont want to lose any juice, hahaha. Think I'm alright?

your fine. As long as no oil was drooping out your set. Inject slowly as you can.Not grandma slow but work that shit in thier. And always move around inject sites. Dont want to end up like anna nichole now do we

sirxxlew said:
what's the chances of dying if you hit a vein say with 500mg of test. or you pretty much have no chance. anyone know?

None.

epoxy said:
After I pulled out I noticed there was a trace amount of blood in the tip of the needle
I get that almost every time. It seems to occur when I stop applying pressure to the plunger.

No problems. Hell, I've even injected tren, got the blood, and not the cough.

I hit veins all the time, I just don't inject in them. I not sure you'll get all 500mg injected into the vein before you know you're in the vein. just aspirate and all is goot.

sirxxlew said:
what's the chances of dying if you hit a vein say with 500mg of test. or you pretty much have no chance. anyone know?

nah, nothing to worry about.

the blood you are seeing is from pressing the plunge so hard that when you release pressure it is actually pulling back a little pressure which results in blood from the muscle. push until the plunger stops..don't push a little harder to make sure you get that last drop out and you won't see this blood issue. I'ts really no big deal though. I hate hitting a nerve and getting the twitch, always startles me... :insane2:

yeah by the way, i have been using 1inch needles, 23g, in my glutes. i know some people say 1.5', which i might do next time if necessary, but my ass is pretty lean, theres not a chance that i wouldnt make it into the muscle is there? and if you did inject somehow straight into fat, what would happen? lol, just wondering, I really dont think this is the case, just wanted to know if anyones ever done something like that.

That doesn't seem likely since the Sub Q layer of fat is not very thick. If you injected into the fat it would be called a Subcutaneous injection and you would go for about a 45 degree angle or less, not 90 degree like with IM.

yeah, seems right. im not worried about it, it would probably be pretty hard for me to do that going 1 inch straight in.

little vacume action from the plunger thats all. nothing to worry about. u will pass out b4 u do any harm to yourself if u were actually injecting into a vein. i have seen it first hand, it was scary!

Back