Aspirating!!!!!!

skinnysez

:newbie:HI GUYS. MY NAME IS JOE.

I HAVE A QUICK QUESTION ASPIRATING. WHEN YOU ASPIRATE HOW FAR TO YOU PULL BACK THE PLUNGGER AND IF THERE IS BLOOD WHEN WILL YOU SEE THE BLOOD.
WILL IT BE AS SOON AS YOU PULL BACK OR DOES IT TAKE A SECOND.

THE REASON I ASK HOW FAR TO ASPIRATE IS BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO PULL BACK TO FAR THAT I AM GOING TO SUCK AIR INTO THE NEEDLE.

JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK

re

:newbie:HI GUYS. MY NAME IS JOE.

I HAVE A QUICK QUESTION ASPIRATING. WHEN YOU ASPIRATE HOW FAR TO YOU PULL BACK THE PLUNGGER AND IF THERE IS BLOOD WHEN WILL YOU SEE THE BLOOD.
WILL IT BE AS SOON AS YOU PULL BACK OR DOES IT TAKE A SECOND.

THE REASON I ASK HOW FAR TO ASPIRATE IS BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO PULL BACK TO FAR THAT I AM GOING TO SUCK AIR INTO THE NEEDLE.

JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK

there is an article on the next forum down all about aspirating
check it out
mc

Bro when you aspirate you need to pull back the plunger EVER SO LIGHTLY and you will instantly see blood if your in a vain. In a lot of cases lets say you were a heroin shooter and you stuck the pin in your vain you would see the blood come rushing in to the syringe with out even pulling back on the plunger. So point being you really only need to pull back just a speak and you would see blood right away.

Maybe i did like 6 or 7 or 8 cycles over the years which is not that meney but my point is I NEVER hit a vain when I shoot in my ass. And that's the same for Delts and my Bi i also did one time. And legs to I guess but I hate shooting in my legs.. But dam you gotta have real shitty luck to hit a vain if you ask me, And I know it is possible I'm just saying..

Maybe i did like 6 or 7 or 8 cycles over the years which is not that meney but my point is I NEVER hit a vain when I shoot in my ass. And that's the same for Delts and my Bi i also did one time. And legs to I guess but I hate shooting in my legs.. But dam you gotta have real shitty luck to hit a vain if you ask me, And I know it is possible I'm just saying..

first cycle i did 3rd shot i hit a vein in my ass. can happen hasnt since
and i agree - legs suck i walk like something is wrong with me for a day or two

Back