Aspiration?? Is it really needed?

BrianP

FUCKING total ASSHAT
I was wondering if you have to do the entire aspiration before injecting?? because for example, last night i did both my delts by myself, and when i had my left hand (im right handed) holding the serynge on my right delt i couldnt get a nice grip to aspirate and you have to pull hard to aspirate some vacuum or air bubbles.. at least a little bit hard...

And i read people saying that if you hit a vein or blood vessel or w/e that if u pull just a bit it would fill ur serynge with blood because of the pressure or something...

Sometimes when im self applicating i try and try to aspirate really hard and nothing comes.. no air, no vacuum nothing and i just inject and everytime is ok

So i was wondering if i aspirate and nothing comes if its the same as getting air bubbles or vacuum?

Like the point of aspirating is to make sure no blood comes so if i dont get anything its the same as getting air bubbles or vacuum isnt it???

because as long as i dont get blood then its ok even if nothing comes in the serynge???

Im not sure about this and this is why i created this thread so please correct me if im wrong

thanks

Don't completely understand your question but yes I would aspirate. If you pull back on the plunger n get nothing then you are gtg. Trust me if you are in a vien you will draw blood up into the syringe with very little pull on the plunger.

i know the right way is to aspirate before injecting but im gonna try to be more clear because my first post was a bit confusing

If i aspirate and i get nothing, no air or vacuum is it good to inject??

Many times i spend like 1 whole minute trying to aspirate so hard before i get any air bubbles or vacuum...

So if i get NOTHING in my serynge, if i cant pull the plunge that means there is no blood to come either so i can inject correct?

i know the right way is to aspirate before injecting but im gonna try to be more clear because my first post was a bit confusing

If i aspirate and i get nothing, no air or vacuum is it good to inject??

Many times i spend like 1 whole minute trying to aspirate so hard before i get any air bubbles or vacuum...

So if i get NOTHING in my serynge, if i cant pull the plunge that means there is no blood to come either so i can inject correct?

If you get nothing, squirt the juice in bro! I only pin my glutes, stick the needle in, pull back on the plunger, no blood, then inject.

The few times that I do get blood, I just remove the needle and take it to my other cheek and inject back in. Blood and test both go inside me.

Aspiration is a must.

aspirating is the right way to do it.. theres no reason not to unless your scared of needles.. in that case you have bigger probklems.. when aspirating you only need to apply light pressure.. if your in a vein the blood will easily (almost by itslef) fill the syringe.. you can do this with 1 hand if your coordinated.. a simple lift on the plunger with your thumb will do the trick.. if it feels stuck then 99% of the time your clear.. and you dont need to pull the plunger back far.. some guys pull back a cc's worth lol.. that not necessary.. it takes me about 1/16th of a cc to know im good.. sometimes it doesnt even move i just see 1 small bubble work its way in.. hope this helped..

Like water , blood will flow in the "path of least resistance" . It doesn"t take much aspirating to see blood . Its one of those things in life you just go with for safetys sake ..... ~Bo

Back