At what age did you start using PHS and/or AAS

I was 27, test e cycle with dbol for a few weeks.

Dbol is no good for me though; test was ok...was still doing too much running at the time, only gained 10lbs over 14 weeks but lifts went up a fair bit.

48 years old was my first cycle. Strangely I spent my life in gyms and never asked about it or was asked if I wanted it. I was asked at times if I was on it though.

Coming to 51 years now, and done 3 cycles. None have really stuck very well. Seem to go back to where I was after over 20 years of training.

I'm looking at peptides now for something to bridge. Tried SARMS and they helped for sure.

KC

Coming to 51 years now, and done 3 cycles. None have really stuck very well. Seem to go back to where I was after over 20 years of training.

I'm looking at peptides now for something to bridge. Tried SARMS and they helped for sure.
KC

What were the cycles, out of curiosity? You aren't so old that a proper cycle + PCT shouldn't have had a profound effect...perhaps even more so due to lower natural T by mid life. 100% look into pharm GH if you can afford it; that's my mid-life plan at least.

What were the cycles, out of curiosity? You aren't so old that a proper cycle + PCT shouldn't have had a profound effect...perhaps even more so due to lower natural T by mid life. 100% look into pharm GH if you can afford it; that's my mid-life plan at least.

First one was TEST E for about 14 weeks , Clomid PCT. Huge gains on test, but lost the weight and strength within a couple months of ending.

Second was Dbol-6 weeks, TEST E / DECA 14 weeks. Clomid, Nolva PCT. Again huge gains during, but lost most.

Third was Tbol 6 weeks, TestE / MastE for 14 weeks. Clomid Nolva PCT. This time I added SARMS to the PCT. 5 weeks of S4 and 5 weeks of MK-2866. I like the 2866 a lot. S4 vision sides are too much.

I shouldn't say I've kept nothing. An example is before I did it, my bench was flatlined at about 275 for 5 reps on a good day when shoulders were not hurting. Now off cycle I can do 315 for about 3 - 5 reps depending on the day.

What I do think it did, was bring me back a few years as I was finding my physique was getting harder to maintain. That photo is me right at end of my last cycle. I've lost about 7 lbs. since.

I am trying to get my doctor to look at TRT or GH with me, but I'm not having much luck with any knowing what they are doing. Might self induce TRT eventually after getting some more bloodwork and seeing where I am at.

I have some IGF1-LR3 on the way to get me close to my next cycle. I'll take it for about 6 weeks, and then I'll be almost 5 months since I ended last cycle.

Might be time for TREN, but DECA sides really screwed up my sex drive and erections, so I'll think about it. Also considering short cycles, like 8 week bursts, shorter down time, another 8 week burst. I heard it may work well for people that have most of their gains in first 4 weeks of cycles. That is me for sure.

Thanks for you input, any more would be welcome.

KC

Pretty young ages here. Expected higher from all the hate on younger guys haha but o well. I will begin at 20/21

Pretty young ages here. Expected higher from all the hate on younger guys haha but o well. I will begin at 20/21

I think that's precisely because these members sarted too young that they know how much it can and will fuck your endocrine system up.
It seems that most newbies here don't get that that they're advised to wait to be 25 yo to cycle by people trying to prevent them from doing the same mistakes that they did.

If you have a close look at the "low test after PCT" threads you'll see that 95% of them concern young users, typically 23-24yo and below.

I did my first cycle at 31yo, now 38. My natty test level is 787ng/dL with 3 cycles under my belt.

I started with some intense crazy pro hormone cycle's at 18. Then when I hit 22 I used injectable's. I honestly just don't think it is worth it to run steroids or prohormones when your under 25 unless you want to go pro. My reasoning is simply that you waste all the natural testosterone your body is pumping out at that age. Also I think the younger some one is the less respect they have for something like the possible dangers of steroids.

21-22. Kinda regret it. Only because I had taken so much time off lifting before jumping on the bike...
one reason I dont regret it is because I have Low T for my age (bloodwork)

First cycle I ate everything in sight. went from 209lbs to 237lbs.
Bench went from 255-385 in 12 weeks.

Everyone at my gym was suspicious

Back