at what age should one stop using steroids?

appleton111

just a quick question as to when a person should stop using steroids, at what age would it recommended to stop?

People are more likely to use AAS as they grow older. Low Test is problematic with age.

I was going to say, I have NO plans to ever come off AAS. Of course, I no longer make my own testosterone - so that's kind of a given. :cool:

Yep, I agree with Halfwit... I'd say the majority of AAS users will reach 40-50 and find that their Test levels are lower than they should be...
And it's the nature of the beast that they will search for treatment to correct this shortfall.

TRT is just a tame (and legal!) form of AAS abuse really... you are still looking for an injection to feel and look better!

We ALL want to be the best we can be - no matter what age we are!

BigBen :)

I think were talking more or less about the entire line of juice, not just Test. When guys start out young, what age is usually the age when people stop using or caring to use it to look better. So it's fair to say as you get older people use it less, not more ;)

when you realize you can finally live without it... it's all up to you.

online pokies australia

Last edited:
There's no set age when one would HAVE to come off. I do however think there will be a point in time where running large cycles with multiple compounds might be too much for the body to handle, but that is going to vary from one individual to the next. There are actually a ton of benefits from steroid usage especially when one starts to get a bit older and test levels start to naturally decline. A friend of mines father is in his 60s, he runs GH and is on TRT, and I have never seen a more healthy looking, fit, positive, older man in my life, the guy looks ten year younger than he actually is and is in fantastic shape. Its a personally choice in the end though, as is everything else in life.

Back