at what point of steroid usage does one's body stop producing natural Testosterone ?

Shaurya

Like at what dosages and how many cycles after your body says "screw this, I am not making test permanently" ? Because I heard a lot of guys saying that they're at a point where they will have to do TRT for the rest of their life.

Unfortunately.....even if you nailed down exact doses that shut one person down, it will not likely be the same for another person. We all recover differently and as stated above, it matters how you run it (duration and dose) and how you try to come off (what kind of pct).
I'm no doctor but that's my understanding.
Kind of one of those "how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop" kind of questions :)
Maybe one of the trt docs on here can shed more light on the subject

Every cycle shuts you down. It's the pct that will help recover your natural test. Many will overlook the importance of pct and bloodwork. Bloodwork is important to see if you have fully recovered from the cycle. Hope this helps...

Some guys are permanently shut down after one cycle. Some blast for years and can recover. The only thing I can say is that the longer your HPTA is shut down the more likely you will have to go on TRT for life. I can't remember what movie this is from, but as the saying goes, "If you play the pussy you are going to get fucked."

its all about doing a responsible and knowledgeble cycle doing a spot on pct and properly monitoring and wisely using ass in general.

I honestly think that it has to do with Overall Lifestyle, as to whether or not you become a Candidate for TRT.

I've seen alot of Young Guys today, just jump in with No Knowledge, No Research.
Then they also like to Party when taking AAS.
And then their all Dumbstruck as to why nothing is working.

I did my 1st Cycle in 78', and still posting Natty Test in the Mid to High 700 Ng/dl range.
So I don't see TRT as being my Fate anytime soon................................. JP
P.S.
If you take care of yourself, On and Off Cycle, and do Bloodwork to Check on things.
You can and will have many Good Years ahead.
Without the Fear of TRT being an eventuality.

even with a responsible cycle and spot on trt there are no guarantees.
yes, educate yourself be prudent but you'd better be ready to accept fate when full recovery becomes elusive

Back