At what WEIGHT did you start using steroids ?

HanzoHasashi

I'm asking out of curiosity.
I'm also asking because of the lack of first hand info (steroid users in my area, no there is no gym with anyone close to looking like they use).
I've always wanted to be "big". But I don't know what steps to take and how to go about it. (It's odd to explain).

I've always been an exercise junkie, always in some form of martial art all my life every other day, always running around like a chicken with its head cut off too hyper to sit still and laze around. I'm always looking in the mirror and thinking "I need to be bigger, I need to look stronger", "I can always look better" etc...

Anyways,

Right now I'm a full time boxer, as in, I box every other day and on my off days I'm stuffing my face with calories or lifting some sort of weight.

My "goal" in life is to gain at least 20lbs from were I'm at right now. Although gaining those 20lbs is like a quest for me.

The more I exercise the more lean and cut I get, and it seems like I'm putting on muscle (or something of that nature...) but it never adds up to raw pounds. I've been stuck at my current stats for the past 3-4 years.

I weigh 140lbs flat. I need mass.

In all honesty , I just started taking the "stuffing your face and the stuffing your face some more" concept seriously NOW, so that's still a work in progress, but I know how stubborn my metabolic system is.

Anyways, I'm rambling.

I don't know if steroids at this weight are a good thing to consider... (I have a feeling like "not yet").

So , at what weight did you guys start using them ?

My starting weight for weight lifting was 160lbs 6ft tall. I started my first cycle nearly 5 yrs after at 225. I leaned down a bit from 230

Age 19 at 5 11 150

got to a lean local, or collegiate contest winning 212 to 220 off season but now have age and joint concerns..195-205 depending on...life.

Dam thats hella good maybe u can help me out on a plan sometime

possibly. i just did a lot of heavy weight low reps. when i go into the gym i just pick my exercises once i get there. i dont normally plan it out. i just started keeping a workout log and ive also hired a personal trainer. not your average joe trainer. i got a pro powerlifter/powerbuilder. pretty excited to see how it goes. at the time of gaining all that weight my mind set was just "Eat BIG. Lift BIG. Get BIG." haha which served its purpose but i still need a lot of work.

Last edited:
Still haven't

18@165 with 12% to now 26@230 with approx 17%

I was bones man, its all about lifting, not necessarily heavy (think about joints), and eating ALOT!

The way your living now has you at a certain weight that must change in order for a different result to happen.

EAT MORE!!!!@@!@!!@!@!!

hard to make big gains when boxing man..

you can juice and pound lots of calories to gain with intense boxing workouts, but its slow going.

the fighters who juiced to jump weight classes and "go big" in the gym i boxed out of would take months off from competing and regular training schedules to juice and lift weights..

world class fighters that would go for months only boxing a couple times a week at light to moderate intensity, mostly doing pad work and light sparring to keep their timing and reflexes tuned

guys did it to escape from a tough division, or target someone in a heavier division who it was felt would be a cake match up for them - or guys who wanted to fight heavyweight for heavyweight money.

post your stats, age height weight

any goals outside of just gaining?

Not tried yet, but at 5'10 180 and 30 yrs old, I really want to give it a shot. I just want to be a lean 190-195lbs...not looking to be massive

Hanzo,

I boxed for years and made it to a pretty high level. I was always on the small end of the size pool, no matter what the division. Why do you want to gain? to go up a weight class? I think that as in my case, you have a super fast metabolism...I can remember the 1st time i hit 150 on a regular program of a cheeseburger and bk chicken sandwich and milkshake every day---and thought i was really big! Youll gain weight a little easier as you age, for me not until 32, 33---but i wouldnt look to the gear to solve the problem (if there is one/ i.e. why do u want to gain?) at least until youre on the deep end of your 20's...

Back