......Austinite's Articles......

It's a Shame Austinite left, but I have nothing but respect for him. His level of knowledge is crazy and he contributed a ton to the sight. We will all miss him and his knowledge bombs. Hopefully he will drop back in someday and at least tell us about his book. I no ill b purchasing it if I get the details.

As for now thanks to all the other Senior members that help all of us on here. Keep up the good and hard work. I feel like this is my home and I appreciate all the help everyone has provided me with. And thanks Dre for reposting Austin's information.

can somebody please tell me how your posts get deleted when your pc crashes? I didn't understand that part.

Oh and I wonder if this was the final straw:

austinite2.PNG

austinite.PNG

austinite3.PNG

Are some of you really that naive?

Austinite is writing a book. In order to write that book AND include information he posted on this site, it's imperative that he DELETE IT in order to avoid copyright laws. Anytime you post information here it BELONGS to the site - thats right, it's no longer yours even though you're the author. Dont believe me? Look it up. A friend of mine just did EXACTLY this, and started his own website.

Anyway, if you haven't figure this out yet, now you know. And quite honestly, although i have a sketchy history with Austinite, i wish him the best. I believe a man should be able to choose his own destiny and therefore create his own path in life. He hasn't hurt anyone, only helped as far as i can see - so live and let live.

p.s. incidentally, crashed computers DO NOT lose information unless youre working in an open source like Word Doc or something similar...not an open message box on a social network..lol. thanks for the laugh Austinite - good luck in your travels..

Are some of you really that naive?

Austinite is writing a book. In order to write that book AND include information he posted on this site, it's imperative that he DELETE IT in order to avoid copyright laws. Anytime you post information here it BELONGS to the site - thats right, it's no longer yours even though you're the author. Dont believe me? Look it up. A friend of mine just did EXACTLY this, and started his own website.

Anyway, if you haven't figure this out yet, now you know. And quite honestly, although i have a sketchy history with Austinite, i wish him the best. I believe a man should be able to choose his own destiny and therefore create his own path in life. He hasn't hurt anyone, only helped as far as i can see - so live and let live.

p.s. incidentally, crashed computers DO NOT lose information unless youre working in an open source like Word Doc or something similar...not an open message box on a social network..lol. thanks for the laugh Austinite - good luck in your travels..

If that was the case it would have been taken down anywhere it was found on the Internet no? Well it wasn't so how about we stop hypothesizing about things beyond our control and our need to know. Thanks.

guys i want this put to rest... this has become a conspiracy theory thread

Yeah i guess it does appear that way. But my comments are based upon fact.

Check the time stamps. Then check copyright laws. Then check retrievable information on social networks. Then check previous posts about writing a book. This is what my comments were addressing. Nothing more, not thing less.

I wish ANYONE all the best if they intend on setting out to write a book.

Thats correct.

Well it wasn't. I'm finding it everywhere else it should be so that puts your theory to rest.

Now, your attack of him wouldn't be motivated by a personal vendetta begun from another forum where he used his capacity as a moderator against you would it?

ill say it again guys.. i want this put to rest.. many of you have not been here long enough to see people come and go..

get over it

Yeah i guess it does appear that way. But my comments are based upon fact.

Check the time stamps. Then check copyright laws. Then check retrievable information on social networks. Then check previous posts about writing a book. This is what my comments were addressing. Nothing more, not thing less.

I wish ANYONE all the best if they intend on setting out to write a book.

Your comments are also addressing a personal grudge you have with him outside this forum. Leave that beef for elsewhere, if it didn't start here it doesn't belong here.

I agree 3J, we can lock this thread. Everything that needs to be said has been and now it's come down to speculation, heresay, and bullshit.

Well it wasn't. I'm finding it everywhere else it should be so that puts your theory to rest.

Now, your attack of him wouldn't be motivated by a personal vendetta begun from another forum where he used his capacity as a moderator against you would it?

Are you two dating?

My"attack" was simply a comment based upon information freely available here on this site. Are you drunk?

Are you two dating?

My"attack" was simply a comment based upon information freely available here on this site. Are you drunk?

Why, would it make you jealous if we were?

And your "attack" was a comment based upon ignorance bc if it was taken down bc of intellectual copyright reasons due to publishing a book it would be down everywhere it was ever put up. That's clearly not the case so that puts your theory to be (slight pun intended considering the dating comment;)).

So now if you wish to resort to ad hominem attacks by all means go right ahead. It's what bitter people with unfounded "claims" usually resort to.

Yes I am completely shit faced drunk, it's only 12:48pm but I do like to get my drinking started early. My day isn't as fun when I'm not so drunk. Thank God I have spell check bc I'm slurrrrrrrrrrrring my words aren't I?

Are you two dating?

Why everyone feels that it's personal between u and austinite !?
I dunno but I guess ur ass had been kicked some time some where by him.. Am I right?
Let's wish the guy good luck and let go.

I don't know what the issue is with a few of you and Austinite. Honestly, I don't give a shit either.

But what I do know is this, given a choice between keeping you guys and Austinite there would not be anything to decide. Your asses would be exiled in less than a heart beat.

We lost an intelligent and valuable asset, but kept the ass-monkeys that are too stupid to let this go.

And if you are wondering if this is directed towards you, then it probably is!

Why everyone feels that it's personal between u and austinite !?
I dunno but I guess ur ass had been kicked some time some where by him.. Am I right?
Let's wish the guy good luck and let go.

No idea.

This is the first time i have ever commented on anything he has wrote since ive been here. I'm not interested in any drama. I come here to chill out, not fight.

If any of you choose to carry on with this nonsense, do it without me please...thanks.

Thanks for the efforts to bring them back Dre. You're doing work, brother.

I've just been here a month or two but I admit that I have been somewhat shaken by Austinite's departure. I was counting on him, lol, to be there for me. That's the great thing about this forum, even the noobs are made to feel welcome. I find that to be fairly amazing, considering the very nature of the subject matter we're here to discuss is a virtual sharknado of testosterone and machismo and manliness and competition.

The bottom line is that this is a special place, so just let me say to you other badasses that are sticking around out of the pure kindness of your heart, spreading the righteous word: THANK YOU.

I didn't have a very good relationship with the guy.. none at all actually, disliked him, just rubbed me the wrong way. But his posts were informative and useful, i'll give him that. now that they are gone, allot of good info for new people let with it.

Back