Axio T/A

2 diffrent "movies" in in less then 12 days.
good stuff.
now some axio Winstrol (winny). been 2 days i expect it in about 4 more lol ;-)

I'm in Canada had an order from axio 3 weeks ago....still waiting, I'm guessing customs nabbed this one, ill keep you posted.

sheesh sound liek its nabbed . i mean there still a chance canada post SUCKS somtimes they "loose it" for a few weeks then BAM there it is.
after wk5-6 id say its probibly gone. :'-(

T/A definition.

Is it the time they take to ship after recieving funds or the time to complete delivery of the entire order ?

id say once they send it out, eather way after payment iw shouldnt be more then a few days for it to be on its way. unless the guys lazy i guess.

Confirmed Shipped on May 15, 2009 - Guess I'm waiting for a letter now...

I received my package from Axio in 11 days from the shipping date. I need a little advice, I was taking some ProHormones for the last 4 weeks (don' think it was legit as I did not gain any weight or anything). I would like to start with my package from Axio, can I start within the next week?

I received my package from Axio in 11 days from the shipping date. I need a little advice, I was taking some ProHormones for the last 4 weeks (don' think it was legit as I did not gain any weight or anything). I would like to start with my package from Axio, can I start within the next week?

You should start a NEW thread.

Back