Aziz "Zyzz" Shavershian's cycles

lol in terms of bb yes i can say he wasnt that big for sure BUT he still was almost 97 kilos with a bf of 6% and thats a pretty nice result considering he was 1,86cm. to be honest (maybe it's just me) i prefere his type of body instead of a real bb since he was almost jacked all time, ok, you don't see that much when he wears a t shirt, but we all have to admit that when he's shirtless he had such a good body form, i liked his traps and his small waist that makes his v shape more visible. ps: dont know why a mod deleted his cicle since we are on the right section (correct me if i'm wrong)

Bro! Hit up 3j! That guy makes majic with Nutrition! Try searching his threads! Bro! Dudes and ettes, is looking jacked that guy's programs!!!

Didn't watch the video but sometimes I see threads like this and it worries me. Seems like some people think that just because someone does some aas cycles correctly that they'll die younger.

Sorry to change the subject, and rip to zyzz

His cycle info isnt too hard to find. Im tired of hearing about him and hearing people in there teens talk like hes a god. Him and his tren/prop crew are dumb trying to make a few dollars by posting youtube videos instead of having a real caree

i met him when he was in MTL,we were all at the same club/hotel, he is a major tool, he was fucking high on coke talking about aesthetics, his use of steroids, while downing champaign like there was no tomorrow. His ass used to play world of warcraft 24/7 up until he was 17, decided to turn his life around and started pinning at 18.
He is a horrible example. People loved him for his careless attitude? The moron is dead, this is exactly what happens, but honestly I believe he had a death wish since the moment he began all of this.

Interesting fact:the same night, he got it on with a tranny hooker in a hotel room. Awesome.

I think it's scary that there's a good number of people out there that are on irresponsible dosages most of the time without competing, party too much, and just generally don't take care of their health. I wish people cared more about themselves.

just want to say I cant believe people still are even thinking, much less talking about this pathetic person..... so sad...who gives a s**t...what a waste of a thread

seriously? this guy was an insecure homo. he fabuloused himself to death. whats the point of looking like a man if you act like a teenage girl after one too many wine coolers?

Last edited:
Back