B.S and Guiaicol

HB Mad Man

Ok so I been hearing things here an there about subbing out guiaicol with another solvent and from what I can gather is that Benzyl Salicylate is another super solvent.. I have obviously never used the benzyl salicylate so am hoping someone can help me get tuned up with it.. Thanx for the help..:sadwavey:

what are you wanting to do?

Was wondering if the bs could be substituted in for the guiaicol for winstrol.. The only recipe I ave that calls for guiaicol is a winstrol recipe. Shit smells up my whole appartment. So I'm hoping the bs is better smelling and as good a solvent as guiaicol.. Thanx for the reply..

sorry, have no idea. I wouldn't waste my time on a shitty drug like winstrol anyway. :D

sorry, have no idea. I wouldn't waste my time on a shitty drug like winstrol anyway. :D

Agree with RJ on this one.. Use tren instead..

Recipe for Winnie I came across if you want..

1g Winny
~14.25ml Bac Water
.6ml BA
.4ml Polysorbate 80
4ml PEG400

1. Add Bacteriostatic water to a sterile 20ml vial.
2. Add Winstrol (winny), BA, ps80, and 2ml PEG400 to a beaker. Heat until clear (note - Winstrol (winny) has a very high melting point so if it smokes a bit its OK)
3. Let Winstrol (winny) cool a bit
4. Draw up solution in a 5cc syringe. Attach a .45 syringe filter to the 5cc syringe and filter into the Bac water in the vial. Do this quickly so the Winstrol (winny) doesn't have time to cool in the water. The Winstrol (winny) will titrate out of the solution.
5. Swirl gently until mixed and then shake the shit out of it.
6. Purge filter with other 2ml of PEG400.

This will yield 20ml of micronized water based Winstrol (winny) at 50mg/ml

Note - ps80 (surfactant) is not needed in this equation to work, but if you are doing large volumes of it, some batches will come out clumpy. Adding ps80 will remedy this problem.

Agree with RJ on this one.. Use tren instead..

Recipe for Winnie I came across if you want..

I got that one too but thank you anyhow.. As for Tren, well I like tren it just doesn't like me.. For some reason I am EXTREMELY sensitive to it.. It builds up in me and shuts me down.. Same with d-bol and Deca cant do those either and I really like both.. Might try tren prop at a real low dose. Gonna have to think on this one for a min.. Anyway thanx everyone for the input and help..

Try a Test Prop/ Tren Ace/ Mast Prop blend..

100/ 75/ 100

EOD, with like 500mg EW Enanthate, would do wonders!

Try a Test Prop/ Tren Ace/ Mast Prop blend..

100/ 75/ 100

EOD, with like 500mg EW Enanthate, would do wonders!

Yeah I'm running 300 mg of test prop eod now.. Got my prop 200 recipe down and loving it.. Think I might end up giving the tren ace a shot here in a few weeks.. I'm sensitive to the tren so maybe I'll be able to use the ace without any issues.. If not I will be getting some mast in the future for sure..

Back