Help!!! I want to run a cycle, what do you guys recommend?

Big_Bull

Hi everyone.. I have mess with gear a few times during my life first I did winny my and dbol not together back when I was in college nothing serious just used it for a month. Around 5 months ago I did a tren a and var cycle kind of half assed I ran out of gear and money a friend sold it to me gave me wrong guidance. I’m not afraid of needles I want to get lean and build serious muscle mass. I also received some more dragon pharma anavar and winstrol as a gift.

About me I’m 6’6 and currently 315 lbs. I am serious about the lifestyle hoping y’all can guide me or help me in the right direction.

I'm also curious to your Approx. Body Fat Percent.

And also, how Old you are, and are you Currently Training................................... JP

You pretty much half assed every cycle you have done. You never ran test with any of them which is a big no no.

You definitely need to read the beginner cycle stickys before you do another "cycle". You're liable to really screw yourself up permanently if you haven't already..

Welcome friend! Please get bloodworks done to see what your levels are now. with them in hand you will be able to pin point where you need help. Having a proper diet is king for you right now, get that starded and please share your age and bf%.

Read first cycle stickies. Start there. Looks like you've had a few bad cycles. No biggie......just start doing it correctly now. Read the stickies and then ask more specific questions. Good luck bro. Glad to have ya here

Im curious about his age reading "ran out of money".
Did you run winny/dbol oral cycle and then tren/var only ? Yikes...

Theres lot of great first cycle threads at the top of the forums here, when do you plan on starting your cycle? hows your diet? age?

Back