BA/BB ratio for NPP

It should work just fine, Ive only used 2/20 just to make the math easy. If you goin for 100mg/ml 2/20 works no problems. Id suspect 2/16 will be more or less the same.

Either of those will work fine, though you can get away with about half the BB. 2%BA and 8%BB will almost alway hold NPP.

Good info, thanks. I always use 20% BB because many hormones crash in depot. BB is preferably oil soluble so it holds the hormone in solution as the depot leaches into the bloodstream. When people use a lot of BA and no BB, they think the BA hurts. Its really doesnt, its very water soluble and only slightly oil soluble. The result is that it leaches into the bloodstream before the oil and hormone. Now you have crystals in your ass OUCH!

I've never had this problem with NPP. Test prop at the same ratio will sting like a bitch but NPP never gives me the same trouble, almost alway painless regardless of BB amount. Though it can't hurt to up the BB if you aren't sensitive, if for nothing else than this reason. Helps to extend the halflife a bit too.

Back