Babbling juice-heads at the gym

Wheyson

So I got me a good show at the gym today. Was doing my workout and nearby me was one of the gym´s bigger guys and he was talking with one of the gyms smallest kids.... NOW I must take a paus and tell something about this "small" kid.
He cant be more than 70-75kg BUT HE LIFTS WEIGHT AS HELL. I have seen it and even assisted him.
For instance he does:
Front bar pulldown +100kg
seated leg press close to 200kg
and bench press 80-110kg (but he never go completely down).

For being 70kg and 1.70-1,75 that is quite heavy weights. And I actually never see him do any other excersises.

So back to main story.... Big guy and small kid are talkin..... ABOUT PCT/CYCLES/maintaining estrogen-levels...... WOW I was not expecting that conversation to take place that openly at the gym. Obviously, the small kid did not have so much clue about maintaing estrogen-levels and PCT and was getting info from the big guy... they talked on and on... minding their business...

So, comes one of the gyms other big guys, also a veteran with like at least 20years of excersise/cycling. And he knew too stay away from those guys conversation, but his facial expression was anything else than OK. Either he doesnt like juicing and is all natural, or he disliked that the guys were talking so openly. Was a nice show to observe inbetween my sets :bootyshak

Anyways, the last thing I cared to listen at was the big kid giving the small kid a "no no" for not knowing his daily protein/carb intakes and that he (the big kid) always after excersises eats "lots of rice for carbs and half a kilo of ham".

PS: got me another good show yesterday! I was doing seated leg press and in front of me is a glute/ass-machine. 2 hot chicks with tight spandex hit that machine........ damn as they streteched their legs and asses to the limit, that tiny black spandex would be streteched to reveal all that glorious sweet cheeks!!! I just regret it that I played the gentleman card and tried to avoid oogling at them (also I was in my "SHUTUPANDCONCETRATEONYOURSETSBEFOREIFUCKINTEARYOUAPART"-excersise mood).

Last edited:
The bit about the hot chicks sounds great, we only have guys at my gym as its a back street gym with little to no comfort for ladies' ... a few guys bring the GF once in a while but its best not to stare as a lot of us are fighters and if I took Nichola with me that kind of behaviour occured it would only lead one to one thing.
Lately Ive been thinking about switching to a new modern gym with lots chicks but it could be distracting and I'd have to leave all my friends behind plus we have a few world class competitors which are always good to chat with and pick up tips.
I'm undecided yet though..! I commented cos reading your leg press ass comments got me thinking, plus I'd be like a god in a mr average gym ;-)

Back