Back after 4 years didnt do intro first time

JoeKkerr

Its going to be painfully long introduction but hope it resembles to a common story in every fitness fanatics life

Hey there i am from India
My hobbies are Dota 2 & Art(sketching & painting newbie)

Bodybuilding is my passion, since i was in 7th grade i used to sit on chair the opposite way put my hands around chair from top on the back rest
so that my biceps looked inflated & always wished for huge biceps & a bodybuilding physique
Years passed by, day by day i learnt more about bodybuilding , bought myself a pull up rod & started doing it since then, i am an ecto, so everything i gain was muscle
but i was by far the smallest guy in class, i had cuts but i was small. i wanted to be better than arnold

My choices in bodybuilding were always different, i never liked any of the mr.olympia , i always loved the runner ups Flex wheeler, kevin levrone , Dennis wolf, 2003's kai green
My no.1 preference in the body was waist ...the V taper.
Every bodybuilder i see who doesnt has a good V taper - i consider him not made for bodybuilding but juice & hard work he put has achieved him his body.

Im not boasting or anything but i think i made the correct decision by choosing the fitness lifestyle due to Good shoulder to waist ratio i.e small waist (28') , average bicep peak, not so badly symmetrical abs
I was always fond of these aesthetic olympians who never won until i found category called muscle models

After seeing these muscle models these looked like aesthetic gods ! Ulisses , Lazar, Greg , Logan franklin

Same as other newbie's i fell for the supp marketing...i thought thee guys are natty , pursued their routine their diet, no significant change not even 1% i looked like them
I missed something, something that everyone does but not the one following them, thats when i was introduced to roids
at first i was a strict Natty Lazar & ulisses fanboy, mocking anyone who says they were on juice
then a angel like human on fb commented on my post saying "take as much time u want, try every routine in world they give u & then end up miserably nowhere near them, thats when you'll understand that they arent natty"

i thought lets trust this stranger for his determination against these guys being natty...i started doing research in few months i came to dark side of bodybuilding where all of us now belong
every concept ,day by day every new concept blew my mind, every new secret of bodybuilding left me no choice but to leave the world of natties
GH gut , IGF, eat clen tren hard & TONS of more terms i got familiar with. it was hard time knowing every day in gym i wasted doing natty while my idols lied & all my training these years was in vain...a mild depression phase
but i got out of it soon. Months later i started training again & got some bucks to spend on a cycle...wasted my 1st cycle with improper diet
Years have passed now,i have now decided to make my passion my job , if i cant i'll at least try
a tattoo i have on my chest to remind what i am made for ... it reads "One life, One body, One chance" :) hope you guys reached reading here :p

Back