Back and forth between GHRP2 and GHRP6

fatjason83

I have been using GHRP 2 for several months now, but came into some GHRP6. Are they close enough in structure that this would be a smooth transition, or will I need to use the GHRP 6 for a few months for it to really work? I figure at the minimum it will be good b/c of the increase in appetite, which will help with making further gains. Any ideas or thoughts on this? Thanks!

You can use GHRP-6 on your lab rat as wel. That particular analog is just known for appetite increase as you mentioned. But if your looking for that it should help in that regard. All peptides though need a few months to really work. None are overnight so yes you will need to use it for a while and see how you respond. Just like full HGH ... for some it is just wonderful and for others it is so-so. Just have to try it out and see.

I wouldn't run both at the same time. Maybe use one in the morning and one at night or something like that, but not both together. It probably won't hurt anything since they are both GHRP's but why do it? Unless you just want bigger doses or something.

Thanks for the input. I like the morning/ evening idea. 6 in the morning when I wanna eat, and 2 at night so that there arent as many midnight fridge raids!

I just stick to GHRP2 and MOD GRF 1-29 in AM and PM.....I've yet to try GHRP6 but I've heard the appetite increase in pretty crazy

I'm currently doin the cjc/ghrp6 and can defanatly confirm it makes you so hungry after a shot you can't stop eating..Not real good to lean out on I'm gonna make the switch to ghrp2 I think..

Back