back from the dead (almost) the rebuild starts soon

underpsi

hey ology bro's .... have no idea how happy i am to just type this. back on june 11 got into a near fatal bike crash.. have been riding my whole life and crashed (lowsided) once before but this time hit a cab over truck head on. was riding my 06 r1 and thankfully a well built helmet. got medflighted out. shattered both wrists/arms, fractured vertebrae ect..l
getting ready to get my last surgery in a few weeks. taking rods out holding my wrists from moving. cant say for sure but been taking tb500 and dr was very surprised how quickly i was healing... hoping above hope i can lift again. it's my life's passion. to end this on a lighter note , funny as shit when i'm loaded into the ambulance and the dude working on me says to other making a joke about me "i lift things up, i put them down " lol..

Welcome back. Glad you made it. Just curious how long have you been on the tb500? I hope you gave up riding? I lost a close friend to a bike accident. Decided not to get a bike after that. Anyway good luck on your recovery. When can you start lifting things up and putting them down again?

Sorry to hear.....well glad to hear all is well but sorry to hear you went through that. Way too many minor / major accidents occur on a daily basis. Welcome back.

thanks man... had started tb500 right before accident for bicep tear. wish i could say i've sworn off riding.. at first i did but as i recover i get more determined ..
gona try to start at gym at about Christmas .

Back