Back in the game...finally

Bigboss12

I've been off a while roughly 10 months. Felt it was good I needed to take a year long break have bloods done every couple of months and see how my body did naturally. It has been a good break and well needed to completely level off I feel like. Once I hit the year mark I will be starting another cycle. I've done 4 the last being test, tren, and mast.

I was wondering whether after a long break if I should go back to the mgs of each I was at or drop back to just 2 compounds and see if my body will react really well because it has had an extensive break. Any thoughts? Thank you

If your body composition hasn't changed substantially, you should be fine picking up where you left off. Any changes in your health should be considered too.

I think I'm healthy then when I stopped my last cycle. My fat percentage may have dropped a little as I've been focusing much more on diet as I don't have the assistance of aas. Thank you for the advice I will probably start back around where I was and see how it goes.

Back