Back to the Drawing Board. Help

MyHouse

OK Fellas here's the deal.

Im sitting on 25 cc's of enanthate, 20 fina, 25 Winstrol (winny), 2 bottles of eq.

I've alread started my first two weeks. But I dunno where to take it from here. My intention was to bulk up with some muscle and lean out towards the end. Ive taken about 10 anadrols and am starting to see some strength gains. I've been doing fina eod and have about 20 ccs left. Should I continue eod? ED? Winstrol (winny) ed? eod? when do i start the eq and how much do i do of it. What about the enanthate? Is it better to keep doing enanthate the whole cycle or stop and start with the Winstrol (winny) eq and maybe even throw some clen so i hit cardio hard?
Here's what I was thinking but need input.
Weeks
1-7 enanthate 800mg wk?
1-10 fina eod
5-10 Winstrol (winny) ed?
5-10 eq 600mg per wk?

Thanks in advance
stats: probably 5th cycle but most serious one. Havent touched anything in 2 yrs.
205lbs
6'1"
25yrs old

WOW!

for starters I wouldn't even run the eq for less than 12 weeks..It doesnt even start kicking tell week 6.You need to run the test the whole time aswell to keep your sexdrive up.While taking compounds like deca and tren it is important to run test.

I would do something like this.

1-13 600mgs of test
1-12 800mgs of eq
1-8 300mgs of tren

8-13 50mgs of Winstrol (winny) per day

What are you going to run for pct??

bgspin said:
WOW!

for starters I wouldn't even run the eq for less than 12 weeks..It doesnt even start kicking tell week 6.You need to run the test the whole time aswell to keep your sexdrive up.While taking compounds like deca and tren it is important to run test.

I would do something like this.

1-13 600mgs of test
1-12 800mgs of eq
1-8 300mgs of tren

8-13 50mgs of Winstrol (winny) per day

What are you going to run for pct??

Thanks bgspin.
I'm gonna see what i can get my hands on for pct.
Wouldnt it be better to run the test for 10 weeks if i dont want any water retention during leaning phase?

Back