Bad gyno in only one nipple....Help

ImAuNatural

Alright guys so I am 38 days into a Test E only cycle. I'm running 500mg a week divided into two pins.

I mad a thread yesterday because thought that my estrogen was high,I was very very tired and lethargic I even fell asleep on lunch break at work for 30 minutes. I will be getting BW first thing in the morning to see where I am at.

My concern is yesterday after I got back from the gym I took my shirt off and looked in the mirror and noticed my left nipple was very puffy and it looks completely different from my right nipple.

It is so noticeable it really bothered me ALOT. I went up stairs just to make sure it wasn't in my head and I asked 4 of my family members to look at my chest and see if they noticed anything odd and they all told me my left nipple was down lower than my right and it was to the left more.

I have been taking .5mg of Adex EOD and 20mg Nolva ED. How is it eeven possible for me to be getting some gyno!? Is my AI and SERM bunk possibly?

Also my nipples were kind of white at the very middle.

Last edited:
Puffy nipples does not mean you have gyno. Get the blood work and let's see what your estradiol is at. If I remember right, you are taking a lot of AI. Given your symptoms, it is just as likely that your E2 is low.

gyno is pretty unmistakable from what i hear. my nipples get slightly puffy on cycle sometimes, but gyno is more of a firm lump.

LEt me ask you something , did u gain any weight ? when I cycle , I drink like crazy and gain quite a bit of weight ( gains , and im always in a pretty high caloric surplus) . What im saying , all the extra water and calories from the weight gain , my nipples are puffy almost all day long . they don't hurt or anything , they are "bloated" persay . gyno from what I gather is a lump that forms first under the nipple . u cant miss it and it hurts . a lump . puffiness can be caused by so many other issues .

There are lumps behind them but they are much more puffy than usual. My left one is far worse than my right side.

I am getting blood-work in the morning. I didn't think that my nipples would get puffy if my estrogen was too low only if it were high.

Also I have been pissing alot more than usual probably 2-3 times as much as I usually do not sure if that helps anything.

I guess im going to relax and not freak out over this but its hard not too when you see one nipple looking way different than the other lol.

I dont want to disontinue my cycle because other than this tiredness that seems to suddenly hit me,it comes and goes throughout the day, I feel amazing. My strength is going up alot my size and my sex drive is back to the way it used to be which I honestly love more than anything else about this cycle. You never really know what you have until you lose it and then when you get it back you definitely appreciate it more haha.

LEt me ask you something , did u gain any weight ? when I cycle , I drink like crazy and gain quite a bit of weight ( gains , and im always in a pretty high caloric surplus) . What im saying , all the extra water and calories from the weight gain , my nipples are puffy almost all day long . they don't hurt or anything , they are "bloated" persay . gyno from what I gather is a lump that forms first under the nipple . u cant miss it and it hurts . a lump . puffiness can be caused by so many other issues .

There isn't really any pain associated with it to be honest. They are both alot more puffy than normal its just my left side is much more puffy than the right.

I have gained about 13lbs so far on this cycle so yeah there has been some weight gain but I honestly haven't been eating as much as I should be. I have been drinking alot of water as well. So you think the puffiness is just from some water retention?

Honestly , I would almost be willing to bet that that puffiness is from water retention . I get it ALWAYS when I gain weight and have water retention / drink a lot . Could also be why u said u are peeing a lot . a lot of water . 13 lb is significant . if u have a pic post it

Honestly , I would almost be willing to bet that that puffiness is from water retention . I get it ALWAYS when I gain weight and have water retention / drink a lot . Could also be why u said u are peeing a lot . a lot of water . 13 lb is significant . if u have a pic post it

I don't have a picture at the moment and I am at work. But you may be right I just didn't know that much water would collect behind the nipples like that.

When your E2 gets low you urinate a lot. The reason one gets bloated with high E2 is because you retain a lot of water. So low E2 may explain the frequent urination. Could be lots of other things too. Maybe high E2 is irritating your prostate. Hopefully you will have your blood work results tomorrow.

Alright guys so I am 38 days into a Test E only cycle. I'm running 500mg a week divided into two pins.

I mad a thread yesterday because thought that my estrogen was high,I was very very tired and lethargic I even fell asleep on lunch break at work for 30 minutes. I will be getting BW first thing in the morning to see where I am at.

My concern is yesterday after I got back from the gym I took my shirt off and looked in the mirror and noticed my left nipple was very puffy and it looks completely different from my right nipple.

It is so noticeable it really bothered me ALOT. I went up stairs just to make sure it wasn't in my head and I asked 4 of my family members to look at my chest and see if they noticed anything odd and they all told me my left nipple was down lower than my right and it was to the left more.

I have been taking .5mg of Adex EOD and 20mg Nolva ED. How is it eeven possible for me to be getting some gyno!? Is my AI and SERM bunk possibly?

Also my nipples were kind of white at the very middle.
Hey post pictures?

There isn't really any pain associated with it to be honest. They are both alot more puffy than normal its just my left side is much more puffy than the right.

I have gained about 13lbs so far on this cycle so yeah there has been some weight gain but I honestly haven't been eating as much as I should be. I have been drinking alot of water as well. So you think the puffiness is just from some water retention?

if it doesn't hurt, it's NOT gyno... sounds more like paranoia

I've had gyno, mainly on my left side for about 10 years now... when it flares up, the pain to touch is not fun... but I'm lucky that running an ai and added some nolva keeps it in hibernation for the most part

If it is gyno Letro will kill it quickly. Best gyno killer know to man. Also kills estrogen so don't stay on it too long. For most people low E results in stiff joints. However, this has never been a problem for me personally.

Thanks for the response everyone. Like I said there is no pain just alot of puffiness. I had bloodwork done this morning and I will be posting the results as soon as they come in,im not sure how long it will take to get them.

Im not bloated.

I have been urinating alot more than usual.

The sleepiness or lethargy comes and goes. I haven't had it all day today so far.

My sex drive feels the same.

I did experience some joint pain in my knee earlier today and that never happens at all anywhere on my body.

At first i thought it was high e2 but now after hearing everyone's input I believe it could be low, I only really thought it was high because of the nipples and the sleepiness but i guess your nipples can get puffy no matter whether you have high estrogen or low.

Also its definitely not paranoia lol my family actually pointed it out to me without me telling them I had noticed it which made me feel even worse.

On the bright side people at my work have been noticing my gains and complimenting me and I love it!

If it is gyno Letro will kill it quickly. Best gyno killer know to man. Also kills estrogen so don't stay on it too long. For most people low E results in stiff joints. However, this has never been a problem for me personally.

sorry... not correct... letro WILL destroy estrogen, but will NOT get rid of gyno (can reduce it)... ONLY surgery can get rid of it

You are correct but it does shrink it dramatically and eliminates the soreness. My lumps are virtually imperceptible and the tenderness has never returned since using Letro.

Last edited:
You are correct but it does shrink it dramatically and eliminates the soreness. My lumps are virtually imperceptible and the tenderness has never returned since using Letro.

tamoxifen will do the same thing without destroying estrogen levels... in bodybuilding, letro is only effective pre-contest, this is when you want to intentionally eliminate estrogen to the point where it helps get rid of the last stubborn fat deposits (ie. glutes) and can give the appearance of a harder, dryer look... yes, you do feel like crap at that point, but it's about looking good til after the show ;)

Like China said, if it doesn't hurt and there is no hard lump, then it is not gyno. Not yet anyway.
I had a small lump develop near the end of my last cycle and then it completely went away before I was done with PCT.
However, it came back within one week of starting my current cycle and is worse. I have been keeping it in check (not getting bigger) with Ralox (30 mg ED) and my regular doses of liquidex, which is .25 eod.

tamoxifen didn't do squat for my gyno. I've also researched it extensively and decided it's not for me.

Back