Bad PIP - could this be a possible infection - first pin of Test E into quads

Wet

Hey Guys,

I had my first pin of Test E into my right quad 3 days ago.

I have had constant PIP since the day after the injection. pain has subsided a little bit today, however now the area is a bit red and warm to the touch.

Should I be concerned that this is more than just regular PIP due to virgin muscle? Is this possibly an infection?

At what point do you determine you have an infection, and seek medical help?

Thanks guys - appreciate your feedback.

Were you sanitary when you injected? Did you use alcholhol and clean the skin?

Sound like you may have gotten an infection. You should just go to the hospital, tell em you were taking a b12 shot.

Dont get freaked out, it sound like a typical skin infection. They give you a certain anti biotic.

But between the nurse and Dr be ready for questions.....

Were you sanitary when you injected? Did you use alcholhol and clean the skin?

Sound like you may have gotten an infection. You should just go to the hospital, tell em you were taking a b12 shot.

Everything was absolutely sterile, washed hands, alcho wipes were used for the vial and site of the injection.

Is this something that will dissipate or does it honestly need immediate medical attention?

Well Im not 100% cause Im no Dr or do I see what you have going on but I can tell you from expeirence.

I used a pre soaked alcohol wipe that was old. I think it was basically dried out. I used it to sanitize my quad. Within 2 to 3 days It hurt and it was red and warm to the touch........ just like you.
I went to the ER and told em I was inj b12. and one look and they said yeah its a skin infection....

Thats the only reason Im posting on your thread cause it sound similar to my situation.

If you wanna ride it out for another day or two I guess you can but if the red area gets bigger then go.

Do this. Circle the red area with a pen and dont wash it. if the red goes beyond the ink.... go to the ER or you can go to your Dr if you preffer

I remember my 1st quad injection, was my last also. Mine never got red and didn't bother me til the next day really. It was a little swole and couldn't even walk for the next two days. I never went to the docs or hospital, by day 3 I was able to walk and getting back to normal. I've read mixed reviews on quad pins and I can tell you that I'll never do another quad pin. I stick with glutes and delts only.

I remember my 1st quad injection, was my last also. Mine never got red and didn't bother me til the next day really. It was a little swole and couldn't even walk for the next two days. I never went to the docs or hospital, by day 3 I was able to walk and getting back to normal. I've read mixed reviews on quad pins and I can tell you that I'll never do another quad pin. I stick with glutes and delts only.

Amen brother ... Sounds to me it's high in bb / Ba ...
I've done this also ... Took 5 days before I could walk right again ... Not to mention the gym is out of the pic for that week .... I hit glutes and delta ONlY ...since that happen to me

Hey Guys,

I had my first pin of Test E into my right quad 3 days ago.

I have had constant PIP since the day after the injection. pain has subsided a little bit today, however now the area is a bit red and warm to the touch.

Should I be concerned that this is more than just regular PIP due to virgin muscle? Is this possibly an infection?

At what point do you determine you have an infection, and seek medical help?

Thanks guys - appreciate your feedback.

No infection ...just virgin muscle ,!!!!

Quads continue to be the worst for me. Stuff that hurts in the quads is often fine everywhere else -no idea why.

I get that tight, red, warm skin sometimes. I think it might be that the gear has a little more alcohol than my body likes.*

*this is just a guess based on the observation that a vial that gives me that effect also tends to give me pip lower than the injection site on my quad -like it's thin and travelled down.

Quads continue to be the worst for me. Stuff that hurts in the quads is often fine everywhere else -no idea why.

I get that tight, red, warm skin sometimes. I think it might be that the gear has a little more alcohol than my body likes.*

*this is just a guess based on the observation that a vial that gives me that effect also tends to give me pip lower than the injection site on my quad -like it's thin and travelled down.

I experienced this with the first injection. Felt the oil move lower down my quad from where I injected it. Maybe just symptomatic of using ugl gear!

Thanks for all the feedback guys, much appreciated.

just pip most likely big brah. keep an eye on it and like someone else said if the shit is infected you won't be posting on here asking about it you'll be sitting your sore ass down in a clinic somewhere.

but please.... pip so no gym? come on now that's just weak. ain't no pip should be keeping you from doing a hard ass workout.

just pip most likely big brah. keep an eye on it and like someone else said if the shit is infected you won't be posting on here asking about it you'll be sitting your sore ass down in a clinic somewhere.

but please.... pip so no gym? come on now that's just weak. ain't no pip should be keeping you from doing a hard ass workout.

Oh I still did legs this week, don't worry haha. Made the situation worse though!

good shit big brah. i was actually more talking at cats who said definitely no legs that week and stuff. personally when i have pinned short stuff in the past i've usually liked to try to hit that muscle group not long after pinning. i work full body most days anyway so that is easy, but i've always thought that helped out in general.

I recently went through this too. Quad was painful for two weeks. Just keep an eye out for infection but its very possible its just the pip!

I recently went through this too. Quad was painful for two weeks. Just keep an eye out for infection but its very possible its just the pip!

Does not appear to be any infection, I'm sure it would be obvious now if it was infected.

The redness has moved way down from where the injection point was. It's now the lower part of my quad that is red, appears to be spreading out. My second pin didn't do this at all, it just stayed where I jabbed it!

Anyone else experienced this?

Like I said , I had an infection. The dr drew a circle around the red with a pen and said if it spreads past the ink to come back. They put me on atibiotics. So if you are saying that it has spread out and my dr said if it spreads to come back and if infections go untreated they spread then maybe you should go get it looked at.

Back