Bad situation, need some guidance.

Coryjack

Ok guys I need some help. First off let me say I am a really heavy lurker on the boards but have rarely posted anything, which I am trying to correct. All my questions have been answered by the search button but need some good opinions on this one.

I am currently running Test P @ 150/Tren A @ 100 EOD. The problem I have is that I apparently went semi-retarded with my math skills when I ordered my gear. I have roughly 10ml of prop and will most likely run out before I can receive more. I had intended on just getting more Zline domestic but he took it off the shelf the day before, I did however place an order from Zs international line but like I said im not sure it will be in on time. I am limited to Z and naps. Unfortunately Z is my only domestic source.

So my options the way I see them are: 1. Keep current dosage and possibly run out before new stuff gets here and just start PCT. 2. Lower my dosage to make it last longer. 3. Start Test E now and have a couple weeks between when the prop is out of my system and the Enenthate kicks in. What do you guys think?

Start the E now and don't worry about it.

^^ i agree

your blood levels are already high so you should be able to transition over to the test E without problem, maybe one of the vets can recommend a dosing protocol for a smooth transition from prop to enth. i imagine if you do it right you wont experience any downtime or low test levels

Great choice on starting the Test E. Now make another order and get your sh*t together. Get with Naps fast

Back