Baking Filled Vials

animal00043

Hey guys, just have a basic question, i usually never bake my vials after i have filtered them. As i have never had a problem. But i did have a small infection at an injection spot a few weeks ago so i want to try this baking that i have read about.

I am using grape seed oil for my batch of test prop from syno conversion. I am wondering at what temperature i should heat the oven to, and for how long i should cook the vials. Also do i need to insert a needle in the top of the vials to relieve pressure or is this not necessary?

thanks guys.:xmas:

if its just the vials "empty" 30min @ 350deg

The vials are full. They are villed with my finished filtered product, i just want to throw them in the oven to sterilize them again that way for extra precaution due to my issue i stated in the previous post.

FILLED VIALS.

baking doesn't sterilize, filtering does.

if you're concerned about bacteria, refilter. Baking wont do shit.

how do you know it was the gear?

Baking is a waste of time. Filter with a 22 um filter and be done with it.. 45 um are junk and dont sterilize your sauce where a 22um does.. Pretty simple.. If you want more info read my prior post concerning autoclaving and baking oils on here. I brought it from another site but has alot of info in it..

Back