balls dont shrink on cycle?

haris011

i heard your balls should shrink or its fake or whatever, when i ran my first cycle nothing changed and i went up 25 pounds, i dont often feel my balls but i would of noticed if they changed at all.. so what gives, is it different for some people?

since your body's testosterone production shuts down your balls should somewhat shrivel, mine def are starting to.

Same here, I'm up 25 pounds and no ball shrinkage but did have some mild testicular discomfort at the beginning for about four weeks but that was it

hm i was having sex like 5x a day, so maybe my balls just never refilled fully ever :eek:, hows your guys sex lives (guys whose balls aren't shrinking) im curious if that has anything to do with it :p

I cycle Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) on and off during my testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) regime and I don't notice any testicular shrinkage. So maybe I am a lucky one.

Havent had shrinkage yet im on week 5 but seems like I just cant cum as much. Still going 4-5x a day whenever wifey is up for it though haha

consider yourself lucky that they aren't shrinking. if you are up in weight, who cares, it's obv. not fake. For some it is so subtle that they don't notice.

Back