Balls hurting after starting TRT?

babyface58

Doing the TRT thing
Anyone else have their balls aching a bit when first starting TRT?

It’s been about a week since I started TRT and for the past couple days I’ve noticed my balls aching every now and then. Not constant but I’ll notice it in the morning, and maybe another time of day randomly.

Not sure if it’s my balls shutting down?

I’m also taking HCG 250iu: 1 day and 2 days before my T shot.

Funny thing here is that it could be the shutting down hurting them or very possibly the stimulation with the hcg. Before I ever did any steroids at all I tried clomid and it made my testosterone go way up and my balls ached periodically throughout the day. My first cycle I tried test with no hcg and when I started to shut down they ached. The difference then was that I could also tell they shrunk quite a bit from the test.

I know I haven't helped and that I've probably only confused things further but my point is.....this probably isnt in your head and also you're not gonna know why unless ya notice a difference in testicular volume.

I'll be following to see what other bros have to say. Hang in there bro

Funny thing here is that it could be the shutting down hurting them or very possibly the stimulation with the hcg. Before I ever did any steroids at all I tried clomid and it made my testosterone go way up and my balls ached periodically throughout the day. My first cycle I tried test with no hcg and when I started to shut down they ached. The difference then was that I could also tell they shrunk quite a bit from the test.

I know I haven't helped and that I've probably only confused things further but my point is.....this probably isnt in your head and also you're not gonna know why unless ya notice a difference in testicular volume.

I'll be following to see what other bros have to say. Hang in there bro

Thanks man I didn’t think of that. We’ll see if it’s still happening after a week or so, but I’m assuming it will go away on it’s own once my body gets used to the treatment

I've been on Test cyp with HCG for almost 8 months now. . . I recently buried my hcg in my garage freezer redoing the basement. I noticed some aching since I restarted it. Missed it for probably 3 weeks. Atrophy was amazingly fast. TRT due to medication side effects and I get my TRT from IMT. I dont think skipping it is a good practice but Im on it for life. I was tearing through my basement and small balls didn't bother me. haha

I took HCG with my TRT from the start. At first they ached but with a new found libido and actually getting erections I think I was slapping him around to much. I wasnt completely shut down but at first I'm sure my natural LH and the HCG had my testicles working.

I've been on Test cyp with HCG for almost 8 months now. . . I recently buried my hcg in my garage freezer redoing the basement. I noticed some aching since I restarted it. Missed it for probably 3 weeks. Atrophy was amazingly fast. TRT due to medication side effects and I get my TRT from IMT. I dont think skipping it is a good practice but Im on it for life. I was tearing through my basement and small balls didn't bother me. haha

I took HCG with my TRT from the start. At first they ached but with a new found libido and actually getting erections I think I was slapping him around to much. I wasnt completely shut down but at first I'm sure my natural LH and the HCG had my testicles working.

That’s interesting, sounds like the aching went away for you at least.

P.S. - Mycelium, sounds like you know a thing or two about fungus, perhaps of the cubensis variety?

Definitely something that happened in the first weeks and months of TRT. Went away for me.

Goes away precisely the same time that your desire for big balls goes away :) At least within 10 days anyway

Back