Band (lol) but not forgotten...

cheppallet

I am banned!
Sorry guys, got in a pinch for flamming (whatever that is), but chep is back after a week in timeout. :D

Anyway, all is well. The GF and I have been boning constantly and all my equipment seems to be working great without the need of any ED meds.

Down 15lbs in 4 weeks. Got another 10 to go and then its back in the saddle to get the old physique back.

Thanks again Chip. Couldn't have done it without you.

"Band" for flaming? That's kinda fucked up man. Flaming is another term for being or acting gay. Sounds like one of the mods has a serious case of homophobia....I wonder if there's a reason for his insecurity....

I personally support your right to be gay chep. Your story is inspiring and I'm really glad Chip was able to help you out man.

its not flaming Mr. Glubgawd. Its flamming. Maybe it has something to do with Creme Brule.

Anyway, thanks for your support. Its tough being gay AND still trying to date women. But Chip doesn't care who I am so its all good.

:love:

I dont get it. Your gay so you like and bone guys? or are you bisexual? you like guys and girls. Anyway I am cool with it all.

I dont get it. Your gay so you like and bone guys? or are you bisexual? you like guys and girls. Anyway I am cool with it all.

hahaha. no man, I'm straight. Glub just likes fucking with me.

I think he may have a slight man crush on me.

I dont get it? were you banned for flaming? If so, remember, english isnt everyones first language. If they misspelled that shit and it is their first language they have more shit to worry about. Either way welcome back.

Also, nice job on the 15lbs in 4 weeks, if thats you in your avatar you look pretty damn solid.

and flan is the crème brûlèe thing

"Band" for flaming? That's kinda fucked up man. Flaming is another term for being or acting gay. Sounds like one of the mods has a serious case of homophobia....I wonder if there's a reason for his insecurity....

I personally support your right to be gay chep. Your story is inspiring and I'm really glad Chip was able to help you out man.
GLUBBER!!!!!

WHERE YOU BEEN THE LAST 6 MONTHS OF MY LIFE YOU GIANT HUNK OF MAN MEAT!:horny:

its not flaming Mr. Glubgawd. Its flamming. Maybe it has something to do with Creme Brule.

Anyway, thanks for your support. Its tough being gay AND still trying to date women. But Chip doesn't care who I am so its all good.

:love:
OHHHHH.... DONT YOU KID YOURSELF YOU PERVERTED WHACKJOB! HERE'S THE CHIPSTER... HOOKING YOUR ASS UP WITH A LITTLE NURSE THAT HAD A BIT OF JUNK IN THE TRUNK AND THEN I BUMP INTO THE LITTLE FREAK AND SHE INFORMS ME THAT CHEP HAS FUCKED ABOUT 15 POUNDS OFF HER! HER SADDLEBAGS ARE FUCKING GONE! ASS LOOKS LIKE A COUPLE OF OVERINFLATED SOCCER BALLS SEPARATED BY ONLY A SPREAD THAT SAYS "CHEP'S HOLES" AND I GET TEXT MESSAGES DAMN NEAR EVERY TIME HE DESTROYS HER VAGINAL CAVITY, THANKING ME! AND WHERE IS MY PUSSY AT? GETTING LONG DICKED BY SOME FUCKING "WILLIE OFF THE PICKLE BOAT" MOTHERFUCKER! :sadwavey:

I SHOULDA WORKED CHEP'S LITTLE NURSES ASS WHEN I HAD THE CHANCE! FUCKER! (STILL LOVE YA THOUGH... NO HOMO):bowdown:

I dont get it? were you banned for flaming? If so, remember, english isnt everyones first language. If they misspelled that shit and it is their first language they have more shit to worry about. Either way welcome back.

Also, nice job on the 15lbs in 4 weeks, if thats you in your avatar you look pretty damn solid.

and flan is the crème brûlèe thing

nope, i was BAND for FLAMMING. :D

Anyway, thanks. Thats a moto pic from before my accident, but I'll be back in that shape soon enough.

OHHHHH.... DONT YOU KID YOURSELF YOU PERVERTED WHACKJOB! HERE'S THE CHIPSTER... HOOKING YOUR ASS UP WITH A LITTLE NURSE THAT HAD A BIT OF JUNK IN THE TRUNK AND THEN I BUMP INTO THE LITTLE FREAK AND SHE INFORMS ME THAT CHEP HAS FUCKED ABOUT 15 POUNDS OFF HER! HER SADDLEBAGS ARE FUCKING GONE! ASS LOOKS LIKE A COUPLE OF OVERINFLATED SOCCER BALLS SEPARATED BY ONLY A SPREAD THAT SAYS "CHEP'S HOLES" AND I GET TEXT MESSAGES DAMN NEAR EVERY TIME HE DESTROYS HER VAGINAL CAVITY, THANKING ME! AND WHERE IS MY PUSSY AT? GETTING LONG DICKED BY SOME FUCKING "WILLIE OFF THE PICKLE BOAT" MOTHERFUCKER! :sadwavey:

I SHOULDA WORKED CHEP'S LITTLE NURSES ASS WHEN I HAD THE CHANCE! FUCKER! (STILL LOVE YA THOUGH... NO HOMO):bowdown:

hey, I'm down with sharing. I'm sure she'd be into. You know its only gay if the balls touch. :D

Back