Base?

paulmancan

When a hormone is in base form that just means non esterfied right? What do you do with this smoke it in a crack pipe? In all seriousness I guess you would use this for test suspension but what else? Say bold base... what could you do with that? Esterification just makes aborbtion take (much) longer right? Thx!

paulmancan said:
When a hormone is in base form that just means non esterfied right? What do you do with this smoke it in a crack pipe? In all seriousness I guess you would use this for test suspension but what else? Say bold base... what could you do with that? Esterification just makes aborbtion take (much) longer right? Thx!

You answered you own question bro. Test base makes TNE, or test suspension. So Bold base would make something similar.

And yes, the longer the ester (half life) the longer it takes to break down in the body, as well as less amount of hormone being delivered.

OK so:

a) the purpose of esterification is to specifically affect release times/half lifes, nothing else?

b) Is there a direct relationship to the number of carbons ie. the more carbons the heavier mol weight and the longer the half life?

c) How come you don't see EQ susp, nandrolone "", tren "" from base form? Assumption is that they would have the same desireable qualities that makes test susp attractive.

d) Not that there would be any point but just for $hits and giggles would it be feasible to home brew your own esterified product from base?

Thanks again!

Last edited:
a) the purpose of esterification is to specifically affect release times/half lifes, nothing else?

- Basically, correct. The ester will need to be cleaved off by the body before the molecule can do what it does.

b) Is there a direct relationship to the number of carbons ie. the more carbons the heavier mol weight and the longer the half life?

- Kinda sorta, dont confuse molecular weight with half life. Test E has a MW of around 400, while clomid sports a MW of 600. See what im saying?

c) How come you don't see EQ susp, nandrolone "", tren "" from base form? Assumption is that they would have the same desireable qualities that makes test susp attractive.

- You do, THEY HURT. THEY SUCK. Why why why people inject short and no-ester hormones dougoefre5h has no clue. 2 reasons make sence to me.
One, you have a detection timing issue. Two, you are starting or ending a cycle. But thats why god created orals.

d) Not that there would be any point but just for $hits and giggles would it be feasible to home brew your own esterified product from base?

- Nope, buy it as you want it. You can cleave an ester off if you are just dead set on NE crap.

paulmancan said:

Correct.

paulmancan said:

Correct.

paulmancan said:

There is little medical purpose for such products, however a limited number of UGLs offer such things. I have run tren suspension and boldenone suspension for example.

paulmancan said:

Not worth it, if it is even possible.

DougoeFre5h said:

- Basically, correct. The ester will need to be cleaved off by the body before the molecule can do what it does.

- Kinda sorta, dont confuse molecular weight with half life. Test E has a MW of around 400, while clomid sports a MW of 600. See what im saying?

- You do, THEY HURT. THEY SUCK. Why why why people inject short and no-ester hormones dougoefre5h has no clue. 2 reasons make sence to me.
One, you have a detection timing issue. Two, you are starting or ending a cycle. But thats why god created orals.

- Nope, buy it as you want it. You can cleave an ester off if you are just dead set on NE crap.

The short etster testo no ester tren no ester and EQ no ester is the moast powerful i have take i miy life. Extreme inkreaces of strenght an wolume in very very short time 1-3 days end i goes om vith more injekytions. Nothing can beat that an quequeckdrops in smother.

Back