Basic TRT Overview

What Hormone Levels Should be Expected for given Testosterone Dosages?

Guys always ask what a given Testosterone Dosage should result in for Total Testosterone levels. Here is some information. Please note that they didn't track estradiol so we don't have that piece of important information. Some of the Test probably aromatized into estrogen. Here is a study showing Testosterone dose-response relationships in healthy young men. For those of you who just want the conclusion, 125mg per week put guys at 570ng/dl +/- 75ng/dl.

Table:
AJPENDO : Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab

Full Study:
AJPENDO : Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab

@megatron..... joe here. I'm new here. I been taking pain meds for herinated disc in my lower back. dealing with low test for 3 years now.got blood work last week & my test is 211... it's from the pain meds. oxy's 15 mg. 3x a day. & Fentanyl Patch 25 mg. 1 x every 3 days... can I take test boosters.. or you think i need test cypionate..i was taking for a while test boosters & test went to 426.. you think teststackrx. No. 17 would help any..thinking of getting a bottle.. i also signed up with increasemyt.com see what they say.. i'm going on tuesday. 23rd. to a uroligist near me.. he gives test cypionate to his patients. see how that goes..thank you for the reply.

@megatron..... joe here. I'm new here. I been taking pain meds for herinated disc in my lower back. dealing with low test for 3 years now.got blood work last week & my test is 211... it's from the pain meds. oxy's 15 mg. 3x a day. & Fentanyl Patch 25 mg. 1 x every 3 days... can I take test boosters.. or you think i need test cypionate..i was taking for a while test boosters & test went to 426.. you think teststackrx. No. 17 would help any..thinking of getting a bottle.. i also signed up with increasemyt.com see what they say.. i'm going on tuesday. 23rd. to a uroligist near me.. he gives test cypionate to his patients. see how that goes..thank you for the reply.

Can you get off the pain meds? That would be ideal.

"Test Boosters" don't work. However, Clomid or AI Monotherapy may be an option for you if you are Secondary.

can't get off pain meds.. the pressure is so bad... disc is pushing on spinal cord.. i been on oxy's for 6 yrs.. patches for 3.. not having insurance can't get my back fixed... i need the meds.. plus i get a lot of nerve pain..just got married may 9 th. going on wifes insurance.. taking test boosters did help. my test did go up..but not enough..my pain management doctor said pain meds drop your test.. we can talk in private message if you want..thanx for replying. are you on trt & how long..after reading the original post you did..very long..thats what i'm thinking..secondary cause of pain meds..

can't get off pain meds.. the pressure is so bad... disc is pushing on spinal cord.. i been on oxy's for 6 yrs.. patches for 3.. not having insurance can't get my back fixed... i need the meds.. plus i get a lot of nerve pain..just got married may 9 th. going on wifes insurance.. taking test boosters did help. my test did go up..but not enough..my pain management doctor said pain meds drop your test.. we can talk in private message if you want..thanx for replying. are you on trt & how long..after reading the original post you did..very long..thats what i'm thinking..secondary cause of pain meds..

You should discuss going on TRT with your doctor if there is no hope of ever getting off pain medications. Halfwit has had personal experience with pain meds -- maybe he can provide some advice

I just thought of something... Could you simultaneously run TRT + HCG for a few months, then hop off with nolva and/or clomid for a month, and come back to normal/higher TT levels?

I just thought of something... Could you simultaneously run TRT + HCG for a few months, then hop off with nolva and/or clomid for a month, and come back to normal/higher TT levels?

In other words run a cycle?

Doubtful that your TT would return to the normal range if you started out hypogonadal.

If you don't want to do TRT, just try an HPTA Restart which would involve possibly using hCG. Clomid and Nolva or just some of them.

Most guys I know run a cycle and exploit TRT to legally exploit the system. I figure if someone was already healthy and wanted to safely do everything that they'd do this and hop off any time they wanted to. But if someone were to go a HPTA restart route, just HCG followed by nolva?

Last edited:
Most guys I know run a cycle and exploit TRT to legally exploit the system. I figure if someone was already healthy and wanted to safely do everything that they'd do this and hop off any time they wanted to. But if someone were to go a HPTA restart route, just HCG followed by nolva?

The longer you stay on AAS the longer your HPTA is suppressed which makes recovery less likely.

What is the best and "safe" restart protocol for me? I'm 21 and have 400 ng/dl testosterone.

Guys million dollar question here: is there cases where Someone does not react much with taking Arimidex and has to take double the amount of others? I've been on it for over two weeks and I'm not noticing anything at all. DoIng blood today.

Guys million dollar question here: is there cases where Someone does not react much with taking Arimidex and has to take double the amount of others? I've been on it for over two weeks and I'm not noticing anything at all. DoIng blood today.

How do you know how you're reacting to it without yet having blood tests to measure your progress?

How do you know how you're reacting to it without yet having blood tests to measure your progress?

Recent blood work showed E2 at 55.3 (0.0-39.8)

I've been experiencing high BP, Red face etc. Hgb was 17.1 (14.0-17.1) donated blood started Arimidrex and symptoms remain the same.

Back