Basics of cycling

So if someone were to use 3compounds like sus,eq,and primo ,then add Winstrol (winny) in at the end to switch up receptors for the last four weeks of a twelve week cycle this would be bad?

erix said:
So if someone were to use 3compounds like sus,eq,and primo ,then add Winstrol (winny) in at the end to switch up receptors for the last four weeks of a twelve week cycle this would be bad?

Well you have got this the wrong way.

There is only one sort of receptors, Androgen Receptors, and they will be turned on or off, nothing in between. So don't worry about those receptors.

Steroids however work not only via the receptors. Some has an anabolic effect because they convert to estrogen and so on.

/Bruce

erix said:
You could do it, but primo and Winstrol (winny) are both DHT derivatives, so you wouldn't be changing much

JohnnyB

JohnnyB said:
You could do it, but primo and Winstrol (winny) are both DHT derivatives, so you wouldn't be changing much

JohnnyB

winny is not a DHT derivative but it converts to it
while primo is a DHB derivative(dihydroboldanone) but it doesnt convert to DHT
so Winstrol (winny) causes baldness ( to those genetically prone to)
while primo is as gentile as a breez

well any way thanx for the info it was gr8

what about stacking a test with primo in the first cycle and lowering the dose of the test as 250sust and 200 primo

primo doesnot cause side effects in small doses and causes no gyno so if you are prone to gyno you will be sure that it is test and having the advantage of lowering its dose

and every new cycle stack any roid with the primo as the new roid will act almost as in first cycle as you said

HEY DOUCE BAG THIS IS THE 4TH TIME YOU HAVE POSTED IT AND YOU WERE TOLD IT IN NOT PERMITTED.

KINDLY GO FUCK YOURSELF!

Last edited by a moderator:
offensive behavior said:
winny is not a DHT derivative but it converts to it
while primo is a DHB derivative(dihydroboldanone) but it doesnt convert to DHT
so Winstrol (winny) causes baldness ( to those genetically prone to)
while primo is as gentile as a breez
Winny http://www.steroidology.com/steroid-articles/steroid.info/36/Winstrol®_(stanozolol).html

JohnnyB

Great post! AHHRR yes my question ! Is clomid and nolva only injectable or is it possible to get it in pills? Oh and if so does it still go heavy on your Kidneys??

HULKBOY said:
Great post! AHHRR yes my question ! Is clomid and nolva only injectable or is it possible to get it in pills? Oh and if so does it still go heavy on your Kidneys??
Bro ask in the anabolic forum, it's okay to start your own thread. What you're doing is high jacking this thread, you're not adding to the thread but starting a new line of thought, that has nothing to do with this discussion.

JohnnyB

Hey JohnnyB
I am about to start my first cycle i have a 12 cycle of test 250. How much should i take a week and is this all i need to take for 12 weeks to meet my goals of 15 to 20 lb gains of lean muscle.. i play college fb plz keep this in mind i still need to be able to move well
Height:6' 1"
Weight: 210
Body fat%: about 13%
21 years old

Thank you for reading

Back