BB and BA %

chotus

What BB and BA % do ppl normally buy? And how hard is it to lower the % if needed

And is the stuff known as sweet itch still ok?

Last edited:
I guess I'm confused....I buy BA and BB and make my brew at the % I want using a calculator.
Sweet itch is new to me unless you are talking about why horses bite themselves.

Be as specific as possible and someone can help you...
What exactly are you trying to do?

Well I was planing on making my own gear this time around with Ben and ba as last lot I made was with a company's thin liquid I noticed in all the recipes it says on the lines of say 5ml bb 20%

Now is that 20% the actual bb % of itself or is that the % of it as a whole in the vial for eg a vial will consist of test e 5% gso70% bb20% ba 5% . I hope u get what I'm tryin to say here lol

As when I went lookin at bb there are some at 99.9% , 25% , 20%

I'm guessing the thin liquid was in some sort of kit. I'm not about to start guessing what you had but here is what you need to make a brew. Go to Medical Supplies, Lab Supplies | Med Lab Supply and get your BA and BB.

The sticky at the top of this forum has dtone's recipes and they are pretty good. You can use the steroid powder calculator at basskilleronline.com to get accurate numbers for any amount you want to brew.

Basskilleronline has some articles for you to read that will walk you through it.

Back