BB and BA %%%

ronrr

i need some info on BB and BA, is BB a must for most raws?. what percents would be good for these raws
deca
test e
tren e

Hey ronrr,

Some hormones such as Test E, Deca (Nandrolone Decanoate), Boldenone, etc., do not need BB, because these hormones do not crystallize.

As far as Tren E, I have not seen it crystallized at 100mg/ml.

Even when working with hormones that do not crystallize, some people choose to use BB to make the solution thinner, so it flows through a small needle (25 gauge) easier. I don't use BB at all, even when working with hormones that tend to crystallize (Test Prop, Mast Prop). I just warm my oil before I inject to dissolve the crystal and thin out the oil.

As far as what BA and BB percentages that are commonly used:

BA: Pharmaceutical companies use 1%. Home brewers use 2%.
BB: Pharmaceutical companies use 20%

(TESTOSTERONE CYPIONATE INJECTION, SOLUTION [WATSON LABORATORIES, INC.])

I hope that answers your questions. Let me know if you need help with any thing else.

Cheers mate.

i got a few bottles of test e from my guy that crystallized was this test c?

Last edited:
anyone know what it could have been? it was supposed to be test e 250

Could you please post a picture?

From my experience, Test E at around that concentration would make the oil thick, but even without BB, it doesn't crystallize. Test E melts so easily that it could melt into a semi liquid when you pinch it with your fingers. :D

Hey ronrr,

Some hormones such as Test E, Deca (Nandrolone Decanoate), Boldenone, etc., do not need BB, because these hormones do not crystallize.

As far as Tren E, I have not seen it crystallized at 100mg/ml.

Even when working with hormones that do not crystallize, some people choose to use BB to make the solution thinner, so it flows through a small needle (25 gauge) easier. I don't use BB at all, even when working with hormones that tend to crystallize (Test Prop, Mast Prop). I just warm my oil before I inject to dissolve the crystal and thin out the oil.

As far as what BA and BB percentages that are commonly used:

BA: Pharmaceutical companies use 1%. Home brewers use 2%.
BB: Pharmaceutical companies use 20%

(TESTOSTERONE CYPIONATE INJECTION, SOLUTION [WATSON LABORATORIES, INC.])

I hope that answers your questions. Let me know if you need help with any thing else.

Cheers mate.

NICE!!
logged in to start a thread about BB that answers my question.

Back