BB and the delivery of compound

THE-DET-OAK

IncreasedMyT @ ULV
so someone was telling me that BB is resposible for the delivery of the compound.............and that once the solution is injected the better it says solved the more effective it will be in getting into your bloodstream...........thoughts?

i was also told by the same individual that upjohn uses 20% BB for that reason.

i would have to highly dispute that. BB keeps it in solution, it has nothing to do with it getting into your bloodstream. some compounds don't require any bb and those mixtures work just as well as ones that uses it.

"Remember the BB delivers the test, and is also designed in this action to create the "depot" that holds in the muscle to slow the release over 2 days. While enanthate is a borderline solid at room temp, this does not absolve it from the necessity of BB. To deliver a fine dispersement throughout the muscle tissue, enough BB will be required to hold it truely diluted enough to flow..."

^^^^^that is what he said but im having trouble finding info to back it up

"Remember the BB delivers the test, and is also designed in this action to create the "depot" that holds in the muscle to slow the release over 2 days. While enanthate is a borderline solid at room temp, this does not absolve it from the necessity of BB. To deliver a fine dispersement throughout the muscle tissue, enough BB will be required to hold it truely diluted enough to flow..."

^^^^^that is what he said but im having trouble finding info to back it up

thats because whoever wrote that is an idiot.

Like dtone said, BB is a solvent which helps hold the solution. Added BB will help thin the solution some as well.

The reason that people think this is because BB is not water soluble, so in theory it will hold the solution longer from falling into depot once injected. Funny thing is that when making micronized Winstrol (winny) you use BB and PS80. Well, micro Winstrol (winny) is a water-based formula... so how can a non-water soluble solvent hold in a suspension with WATER? Doesn't make much sense huh? PS80 is just a surfactant, so that may have some benefit, but does not dismiss the insolubility of BB once it is injected. Again, according to study.

Basically, I always used a 2/20 ratio of BA/BB. Mainly just for consistency. Plenty of people use 1% BA and thats it. All BA is is a preservative that prevents bacteria from forming, and it is water soluble.

Don't overthink this shit, thats how you get in trouble. Homebrew is so simple and people fuck it up like they do everything else cause they think theres a better way all teh time. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

thanks for clarifying that RJ-i understand it a lot more now

it def aint broke-dtone recipe works like a charm :p

now im on prop and drol

but i just made a lil sust- prop and deca-shit turned out awesome.

its driving me nutz-i really want to fire up the Sustanon (sust) and deca and do a 9 monther against my better judgement.

you ever ran that long of a cycle? am i begging for testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) with a cycle that long? i have heard of guys running that long and recovering fine. or if i continue to cycle on and off will i be on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) eventually anyway.

keep in mind this is just discussion and in al likelyhood i will do the right thing and take a break

now im on prop and drol

but i just made a lil sust- prop and deca-shit turned out awesome.

its driving me nutz-i really want to fire up the Sustanon (sust) and deca and do a 9 monther against my better judgement.

you ever ran that long of a cycle? am i begging for testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) with a cycle that long? i have heard of guys running that long and recovering fine. or if i continue to cycle on and off will i be on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) eventually anyway.

keep in mind this is just discussion and in al likelyhood i will do the right thing and take a break

its hard to tell brother. everyone is different. No one can tell you any of those decisions will do any of that.

And no, longest i have done is a 6 monther. But it was a beast, and I made the biggest gains I have ever made in my life. I attribute that cycle, even though it may have made me be on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) now, to completely changing the entire composition of my physique.

Back