BD anadrol 100s stacking?

Swolehead1

Im here for the gangbang
Dosage on BD anadrol 100s???

I currently have anadrol 100s also called oxydrol 100mg. I was wondering how many mgs i should take a day for best results. I am 5'10 180lbs 7% body fat. Also what injectable is the best for stacking with these.

-thanks

Last edited:
first how old are you and are you sure your only 7% bf probably not, but i would go with 500mg test prop EW for 8-10 weeks, and your drol you can go from 50mg to 150mg a day, best results? depends on what your wanting out of your cycle?

I am 19 years old and got my body fat tested a few weeks ago at 7.4% and i have lost a pound or two. I am really trying to bulk up, and am hearing anadrols are best for that. But how long should the cycle last for just anadrols, and would i see a big difference with simply just anadrols. I have already taken a 4 week cycle of test cyp 900mgs/wk and dbol 210mgs/wk which put 15 pounds of muscle on me, but I have been off for about 2 months now. Lost about half the weight I gained from the cycle. Any further info would be much appreciated thanks.

well first your to young, and youve been off for two months so you def. dont need to start a cycle your first time back into the gym if you would have doubled the length of your last cycle you probably could have seen almost double the results if you got 15 from 4 weeks thats great, after your cycle are you using proper post cycle therapy (pct)? really intrested in bulking? search tren

Back