BD andropen275

dcorti01

I just got this in the other day and it looks legit to me but any additional info would be appreciated. Ive been to the website and the color of the oil i have is lighter but i have seen variations of the color of oils in the same product.

I've had the 20ml vial which has a red label. I'm pretty sure the 10ml vial has the same label but a different top. In your pic the label looks blue but if I remember right the label is a hologram. Can you post another pic? One that's a close up? I can't tell if yours is legit yet but my buddy that tried it LOVED it. I'm not really a fan of Sustanon (sust) products but I could definitely tell my buddy blew up. Try to post a close up pic.

The label is blue but it is also a hologram. I went on the BD website and they said they used blue labels if the product was going to be sent to a CIS country."There are British Dragon Pharmaceutical products in circulation with BLUE labels, rather than RED. Blue labels indicate products that have been exported to CIS countries and Eastern Europe. Blue-labelled British Dragon Pharmaceutical products are exactly the same as the red-labelled products." This is their statment concerning label color.

oh ya way better then sus you will be jacking off three to for times a day lol if you are only taking that take a cc 3tw or more

ya the lighter oil is what i have and it is the real deal. smooth injections , clean, and painless. Plus its a great combo of test. the Test acetate thats in it is really fast acting

sorry for being out of topic a little bit but i dont know where can i get this information.
As people who have legit sources (thats why i post in this forum), can someone send me a website address with legit gear as a private message?

Back