Beastdrol and What Suggested PCT?

I was planning on doing a beastdrol cycle and I really think that I need post cycle therapy (pct) but dont know which one to use.

Obviously this KILLS your liver but I want the best post cycle therapy (pct) supplement to make sure it isnt that bad or something that a reputable member suggests.

Also, if you have used beastdrol let me know your results.

Thank you!

Lots of people on here with Beastdrol experience. If this is your first cycle....you need to do way more research....Beastdrol is strong even for experienced vets.....Its gains are amazing though. post cycle therapy (pct) should involve HCGenerate, or possibly the Post cycle/Unleashed stack... or the Forged post cycle Forged Post Cycle Therapy - Post Cycle Therapy Supplements. I personally always run a SERM....usually clomid stacked with Nolva

Lots of people on here with Beastdrol experience. If this is your first cycle....you need to do way more research....Beastdrol is strong even for experienced vets.....Its gains are amazing though. post cycle therapy (pct) should involve HCGenerate, or possibly the Post cycle/Unleashed stack... or the Forged post cycle Forged Post Cycle Therapy - Post Cycle Therapy Supplements. I personally always run a SERM....usually clomid stacked with Nolva

Thanks:) When you say HCGenerate do you mean by the Company need 2 build muscle?

And I looked into the forged line for the post post cycle therapy (pct). Would you suggest Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) or forged? Also, liver is probably my biggest concern so do these 2 products work well for that?

And what is SERM? Sorry for the newbie question.

Thanks for the help though!

n2gaurd while on cycle. also liver 52, extra NAC & ALA.

pct. any serm, hcgenerate & forma stanzol. vit C - 500mg 4x ED.

n2gaurd while on cycle. also liver 52, extra NAC & ALA.

pct. any serm, hcgenerate & forma stanzol. vit C - 500mg 4x ED.

Thanks so much for that! Yeah I was planning to do n2gaurd + beastdrol on cycle and then just hcgenerate for my post cycle therapy (pct). For the HCGenerate, which company should i go with? NTBM?

Thanks for the help!

Well, you won't die, lol. I would highly highly recommend forma though. Formastanzol is an Aromatase inhibitor (AI), or aromatase inhibitor. It's going to help control the rise in estrogen that takes place with rebounding your natural test levels. If your on a budget I would recommend nolva as your serm, and then start the forma as soon as you drop the nolva to prevent the estrogen rebound.

Yeah P Licogenix and cycle support do wonders for post cycle therapy (pct) and I always take cycle support when I did Beastdrol last year!! Orbit carries both and good price as well.

Back