beastdrol cycle help please?!

HITdeathangel

Im thinking of starting beastdrol cycle very soon, i have done my research and so far this is what i got to put together:

weeks:
1-4 beastdrol, 20,30,30,40
1-4 N2 guard
1-6 hcgenerate
4-8 D-Test
4-8 liver juice
8-12 bridge
(also i will be adding little extras like cod liver oil, hawthorn berry etc)

do i need Forma-stanzol? or not, or is there anything else i could use i dont think my E2 levels will get to high, is there anything else i need?

(Inside info: this is not my first ph stack, iv done a aggressive megavol cycle before, so i understand about the importance of a very big clean diet and hydration, my Stats: 200lbs 6 foot tall, nearly 22 yr old, 6 years training, I want to get ready for next year in competition so i want to bring the beast!)

Please let know what you think?

After any cycle, an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) is recommended. Get the forma especially since your 22

Im thinking of starting beastdrol cycle very soon, i have done my research and so far this is what i got to put together:

weeks:
1-4 beastdrol, 20,30,30,40
1-4 N2 guard
1-6 hcgenerate
4-8 D-Test
4-8 liver juice
8-12 bridge
(also i will be adding little extras like cod liver oil, hawthorn berry etc)

do i need Forma-stanzol? or not, or is there anything else i could use i dont think my E2 levels will get to high, is there anything else i need?

(Inside info: this is not my first ph stack, iv done a aggressive megavol cycle before, so i understand about the importance of a very big clean diet and hydration, my Stats: 200lbs 6 foot tall, nearly 22 yr old, 6 years training, I want to get ready for next year in competition so i want to bring the beast!)

Please let know what you think?

I'd pick up some nolva or clomid too. The nolva/superdrol "rebound gyno" is silly so don't worry about that.

1, do NOT use 40mg of beast

2,pct should be:

hcgen
forma
clomid/nolva...either or.

3, forma may be needed while on cycle @ 3 pump am/pm

thanks for the quick reply, so my cycle should go like this now:
1-4 beastdrol, 20,30,30,30
1-4 N2 guard
4-8 liver juice
pct:
1-4 hcgenerate
4-8 nolva/clomid
4-10 forma

8-12 bridge

is this better ?

(its hard to find the right things because there is so many opinions on what to use)*

1-4 N2 guard
4-8 liver juice
pct:
1-4 hcgenerate
4-8 nolva/clomid
4-10 forma

8-12 bridge

is this better ?

(its hard to find the right things because there is so many opinions on what to use)*

Apparently clomid will reach its peak in LH stimulation in three weeks. Using it for long periods can actually make LH go down, so stop the clomid at three weeks. Nolva should be run for four as we all know.

Apparently clomid will reach its peak in LH stimulation in three weeks. Using it for long periods can actually make LH go down, so stop the clomid at three weeks. Nolva should be run for four as we all know.

lets see some studies to back this up. otherwise this is all assumptions.

1-4 N2 guard
4-8 liver juice
pct:
1-4 hcgenerate
4-8 nolva/clomid
4-10 forma

8-12 bridge

is this better ?

the one thing i would change if you can is that i would run transaderm instead of hcgenerate alongside beast... it will really help with the sides and is just an excellent stack with it... other than that, the advice you've gotten has been great... i would use clomid at a lower dose over nolva... forma will be great... everything looks in line...

Imo you COULD be fine running 40mg of sd. But is it essential? Probably not. If you're feeling good, go ahead and up it for the last 5 days or so, granted you have a serm. Sd liver toxicidy is way overstaded, but gyno chances are not. I would suggest forma and a serm. But that is just advice.

thanks for the good advice!, so my cycle should go like this now:
1-4 beastdrol, 20,30,30,30 (i'm just goin to take it easy into 30 see how my body reacts)
1-4 N2 guard 7 caps everyday
4-8 liver juice 5ml twice daily
pct:
1-4 transaderm
4-8 nolva 20mg or 30mg everyday
4-8 clomid 50mg everyday

8-12 bridge 1-2 caps daily

I cant find forma in the uk is there a good substitute??

thanks for the good advice!, so my cycle should go like this now:
1-4 beastdrol, 20,30,30,30 (i'm just goin to take it easy into 30 see how my body reacts)
pct:
1-4 transaderm
4-8 nolva 20mg or 30mg everyday
4-8 clomid 50mg everyday

8-12 bridge 1-2 caps daily

I cant find forma in the uk is there a good substitute??

i think its a misprint in your writing, but you don't want to run transaderm in your pct, you want it ran alongside your beast... also, there is no need to run nolva and clomid both in pct...

clomid
unleashed
pes anabeta
need2slin

this is a great pct...

contact mrsupps.com customer service to see if they will ship to uk...

Right ok I understand now cheers, so my cycle should be like this?

1-4 transaderm

PCT:
clomid
unleashed
pes anabeta
need2slin

is there anything else I will need?

I would run either the liver juice, liv-52,or some other kind of support throughout the cycle a week before you start your cycle

Right ok I understand now cheers, so my cycle should be like this?

1-4 transaderm

post cycle therapy (pct):
clomid
unleashed
pes anabeta
need2slin

is there anything else I will need?

looking pretty good here bro...

I would add lean xtreme to your post cycle therapy (pct) and i would run creatine nitrate throughout your entire cycle...

otherwise, it looks good!

i would really try to get the forma as well... mrsupps is king of customer service so they will do their best...

good luck with the cycle!

Thanks for all your advice! Im not starting the cycle till September when I finsh my competitions, but I like to plan ahead and make sure everythings perfect.

Can I jus ask dylangemelli what made you pick all these products in my cycle? Jus wondering, cheers

Thanks for all your advice! Im not starting the cycle till September when I finsh my competitions, but I like to plan ahead and make sure everythings perfect.

Can I jus ask dylangemelli what made you pick all these products in my cycle? Jus wondering, cheers

very simple... I have used them all and the effect I have had with them surpasses anything else I have ever taken by far... So many others have had outstanding success with them as well...

its very simple.....they work
:wiggle:

Back