Beastmaster is officially back "on"

Sounds crazy fellas but I been contemplating either one of two things when this cycle is up. 1. Doing oct then taking some time off fully recover then blast and cruise for a bit or 2. Pct recover and do a lengthy cycle.
Was thinking maybe going on for 6 months. Test/npp for 12 weeks Then test tren the last 12 weeks.. Idk about runnin them 19nors that long without taking a break in recovering between them.

Nice log dude. I like to see those gains keep coming and coming!! Sucks with the groin but you're being smart about it, not pushing it. So the Dbol run went well I suppose lol. Sounds like you loved it ;)

Idk about the blast and cruise but a lengthier cycles are certainly doable. Id probably stick to those until you're ready to make it a lifestyle, no? I plan on at least 14 weeks for my upcoming cycle. Prolly more like 16 tho. Then go with a more aggressive 6 week PCT.

Keep the updates coming. I'm salivating at all my PSL gear, waiting for the perfect time lol

Great blog man, sorry for walking in late. Man, can't believe you passed out doing squats- I need to step up to the plate I reckon!

I have just started a PSL cycle, other than the dbol which you clearly loved, are you rating the gear?

Keep it up bro. How are the stats looking?

Love the gear bro. My brother is also on there test and he is growing like a weed as well. The adex does its job the test is smooth and I will go as far as comparing it to the pharm grade gear I'm used to. Always ran pharm grade in the past. My sex drive is through the roof all thanks to the cypionate. I'm up 17lbs. Not sure what the bodyfat is but def. lower if anything. Strength is way up. Repping my flat bench numbers for inclines. I really don't push the weight increase as I'm cautious of injury but I feel strong as a bull.

Nice log dude. I like to see those gains keep coming and coming!! Sucks with the groin but you're being smart about it, not pushing it. So the Dbol run went well I suppose lol. Sounds like you loved it ;)

Idk about the blast and cruise but a lengthier cycles are certainly doable. Id probably stick to those until you're ready to make it a lifestyle, no? I plan on at least 14 weeks for my upcoming cycle. Prolly more like 16 tho. Then go with a more aggressive 6 week PCT.

Keep the updates coming. I'm salivating at all my PSL gear, waiting for the perfect time lol

Thanks bro. Yea will def. be going with a 16 week cycle next run with 6 week pct as well. Yea man always lived dbol and the EP line dbol was the same.

Love the gear bro. My brother is also on there test and he is growing like a weed as well. The adex does its job the test is smooth and I will go as far as comparing it to the pharm grade gear I'm used to. Always ran pharm grade in the past. My sex drive is through the roof all thanks to the cypionate. I'm up 17lbs. Not sure what the bodyfat is but def. lower if anything. Strength is way up. Repping my flat bench numbers for inclines. I really don't push the weight increase as I'm cautious of injury but I feel strong as a bull.

Yes, the mrs complains when I am about to go on cycle but changes her mind a few weeks in ;)

Sounds as though you guys are having a riot on the current cycle, I am hoping to pick up similar muscle gains. I will keep dropping in to check on your progress brother.

Keep strong man.

Everything's going smooth, gains are steady. Already can't wai to run my next cycle lmao. I did this cycle to get back into things and knew I would have this mindset midway 3/4 way through the cycle lol. Oh well Rome wasn't built in a day right.

Great log. Just had time to catch up on it. Hope the groin thing is better. Find a way to train that does not hurt it or don't train it until you can.
I gotta try Dbol one of these days!
Post up before and after pics sometime.

Great log. Just had time to catch up on it. Hope the groin thing is better. Find a way to train that does not hurt it or don't train it until you can.
I gotta try Dbol one of these days!
Post up before and after pics sometime.

Hey thanks man, I ended up squatting earlier this week nd everything went well. I only went up to 275 lbs but it felt ligh an pain free just didn't want to push the issue. I actually think it was eneficial to have some time off lower body as I have been killing legs the past few months. The little break made my wheels feel revived and fresh. DBOL is killer. Quick weight and strength gain but by week 4 I was ready to come off. Didn't have liver values checked but you just know how toxic the drug is to the liver. Had to force feed food and te lower back pumps were just annoying after 4 weeks. I notice no matter how hydrated I was my piss got more foamy and slightly brown at all times. Just didn't seems healthy. Now I'm off everything is already back to normal as far as piss and appetite. I don't know how to blur the pics out of or I would. I'm really considering to start cutting down before finishing this cycle. I'm at 255 lbs now an have put on some ba weight. I started the cycle with intentions on doing a recomp but said fuck it an started eating everything in sight. It's winter time anyway right lol.. But I would like cut some and be a little tighter before the end of cycle. If I don't its no big deal but would just feel more comfortable I guess.

Hey thanks man, I ended up squatting earlier this week nd everything went well. I only went up to 275 lbs but it felt ligh an pain free just didn't want to push the issue. I actually think it was eneficial to have some time off lower body as I have been killing legs the past few months. The little break made my wheels feel revived and fresh. DBOL is killer. Quick weight and strength gain but by week 4 I was ready to come off. Didn't have liver values checked but you just know how toxic the drug is to the liver. Had to force feed food and te lower back pumps were just annoying after 4 weeks. I notice no matter how hydrated I was my piss got more foamy and slightly brown at all times. Just didn't seems healthy. Now I'm off everything is already back to normal as far as piss and appetite. I don't know how to blur the pics out of or I would. I'm really considering to start cutting down before finishing this cycle. I'm at 255 lbs now an have put on some ba weight. I started the cycle with intentions on doing a recomp but said fuck it an started eating everything in sight. It's winter time anyway right lol.. But I would like cut some and be a little tighter before the end of cycle. If I don't its no big deal but would just feel more comfortable I guess.

You planning any interventions for the cutting part? Var for example.

I can definitely recommend tbol from our usual supply master, two weeks in beast and there is seriously gtg. No sides to mention at all on 50mg ed. In fact nan I have equalled all my pbs in the past week with just back to go. And that is this afternoon :

gonna run some t3 for 4 weeks but other then that no. next run gonna go with test/npp and see how that goes. possibly may kickstart with anadrol but not sure yet

started on T3 just over a week ago. down to around 238lbs and getting leaner by the day. going to continue to lean out over the next 4-6 weeks

Rise and shine, about to kill shoulders. Would have to say my delts are one of my most improved bodyparts in the past few months of training. Definitely were lacking and definitely happy to bring them up to speed

T3 makes me hungry as hell, only saving grace is I'm sick as a dog so no will to stuff tasteless food down my throat. Good stuff beast mode.

T3 makes me hungry as hell, only saving grace is I'm sick as a dog so no will to stuff tasteless food down my throat. Good stuff beast mode.

thanks snow patrol.

up to 100mcg/day on the t3. Been getting nagginheadaches throught the day. hopefully they go away soon :)
been keeping the carbs low and felt like shit all last week so saturday(arm day) i loaded up on carbs and feel so much better and fuller today. going to make thursday a moderate carb day then p the carbs more on saturday. pumps were horrible, felt week no energy ect.still at 238 lbs. but do look a little leaner nd notice i am becoming a tad more vascular.
question; should i lower my volume and ovrall length of training time being i am on a caloric deficit and running the t3 on top of it? basically what i asking issould i not kill it while training ? will i have an adverse affect on my muscle by training like this while dieting?

terrible news:
while at work christmas eve im pretty sure i ripped a hernia, about to go to the doctor and will see what the deal is.. kinda took the wind from my sails

im tagged along for the log man!

hopefully your injury will turn out to be something minor.

well. its an umbilical hernia. will be going to see the surgeon this friday. Cant believe this shit and how I did it is the worst part. Trying to decide now if I want to come off the test and t3 now and PCT or if I should stay on. More then likely will come off and pct. Fuck!

pain has subsided the last week or so and been killing it in the gym and intend to do so until i figure out.
Weighed in at 228 today, dropping bodyfat like crazy. plan on adding albuterol to the t3. doing next to no cardio at this point but diet has been dead on. feeling great. Going to dry to get to 10% the dieting isnt phasing me at this point. Starting to see more striations and a little more vascular.

Arms today, killed it. Weighed.in at 226lbs. Have been doing next to no.cardio but gonna start hitting cardio a minimum of.twice.per week. About to add albuterol and ketotifen to the mix and super excited!

Back