Beast's Log! (With videoeration X Log! (With videos)

Hit this PR today it was really fought for, definitely didn't feel as quick as i normally did on warm ups. I decided i would go for it and i got it! Longest set of my damn life though, it's my secret shhhhhh that's how i build my core up just standing there forever with the weight definitely has improved my upper back strength. Tried some pause squats too man these are awesome!

I am beginning a deload since it is the end of the month and i have made some really good progress. I am going to do a training cycle of deload then a day off and hit it hard after that again.

Ok guys sorry for the lack of updates, i started training with a powerlifter in my area and we are doing some stuff i have never done. We squat every day up to a single that is 5lbs heavier than the day before with a safety squat bar. this is some crazy stuff. We also do a vertical leg press after to "flush" the muscle, 50 reps with 200lbs, it sucks ass man haha. I am wiped out but i am gonna give it about 1 month with him. This guy is strong as hell so there has to be something to it. I can't do any videos since he likes keeping his gym private which i can't blame him. I am gonna do a summary on my cycle later, all in all i made some great progress on it and am definitely happy with how it went.

Are you taking 4 separate orals, or are you using a compound that has those 4 compounds stacked into one oral? (like some of the LMG stuff, and the new GK stuff). Sorry, a little late to the party here, it just wasn't completely clear and I was curious.

Are you taking 4 separate orals, or are you using a compound that has those 4 compounds stacked into one oral? (like some of the LMG stuff, and the new GK stuff). Sorry, a little late to the party here, it just wasn't completely clear and I was curious.

It is a stack in one pill, no problem man yeah it's pretty good i probably am using it a little out of context since i'm aiming more for strength/size but it's still working really good!

Keep power lifting.

From everything u were doing before that heavy weight should really help u grow.

Agree 100% man i have not seen this good of progress from anything else, i love the basics so much now i want to do a meet this year for the sake of my progress and testing where i am at!!

2/8/14
Bench 185 x 5 x 5 - working back up from the deload, next session adding 5lbs. I am not gonna go crazy this time and let myself adapt
Pause DB Bench: 80s x 5 (did this as an accessory and i haven't done these in forever nice challenging set to finish it off)
Insane pump this day from the bench, reps were really good too.

2/9/14 Deadlift/Back - BW @ 223Lbs :) Grip felt incredible today, bar moved slow as hell too i shouldn't ever have an issue with grip. could of dbl overhanded 335!
Deadlifts: 365 x 4, 335 x 5. Sticking with 365 next session aiming for 2 sets of 5, realistically should see at least 365 x 5 then 3 on second set.
Dead-Stop T-Bar Row: 3p10 x 6,6,6 (Next session aiming for 3 sets of 8)
Chins: BW x 3 sets of 8. Aiming for 10 reps next session
Band Face Pull: 3 sets of 10

As you can see i am lowering my progression jumps this time for the sake of consistency. Adding 10lbs per session is fun but the problem is that i quickly stalled, this time i am just going to add some slight volume every session until i hit my goal which for big lifts is 5 reps and accessory is 12 reps, once i hit all sets to those reps i will increase the weight 10lbs. Same goes for squats as well. This may look like a step back but it really isn't because i am doing more volume, i have never done 185 x 5 sets of 5 on bench! The small increments should equate to big monthly progress and without a doubt add a lot of muscle mass. First time i have actually felt BIG at 223lbs, like pumped up today i was pleasantly surprised haha
Squat i am aiming for 3 sets of 5

^^Another big reason i think my bench dropped was training with that guy, we benched 3 days in a row.... So i think i should bounce back pretty nice. A little bummed out but i'll get it back!

2/11/14
Squats With Heel: 255 x 3 sets of 5 reps, 185 x 3 sets of 8 reps (from now on i am using elevated heel for my sets of 8 to build my quads and strength from the bottom, i am way stronger flat shoed and i want to get everything i can out of it)
Romanian Deads: 135 x 3 sets of 8

2/12/14
Flat Bench: 190 x 5 sets of 5 - finding my groove getting better and without a doubt growing from the volume. 195 x 5 x 5 next session
Incline Bench: 135 x 8, 145 x 8, 155 x 8. Goal next session is 3 sets of 145 x 8

As you can see my progressions are smaller now but i am guaranteeing long term progress this way, today i wanted to do 195 on bench but i didn't. Biggest issue with getting stronger is ego, adding 5lbs may not feel like a lot and it shouldn't, making huge jumps is a sure fire way to burn out and stall really fast.

I am up to 221lbs today, so far so good i am really really happy with how this is going so far.

Deadlift Day 2/13/14 BW @ 224Lbs
Deadlift: 365 x 5, had some pain in hip after so didn't get a 2nd set Speed on warmups and grip were EXCELLENT. 315 moved FAST man with a double overhand grip!
T-Bar Row: 3p10 x 8,8,8. Adding 5lbs next session and aiming for 3 sets of 6
Chins: BW x 10,10,9. Missed 1 DAMN REP! oh well aiming for 3 sets of 10 next workout, bodyweight is moving up so this should be good.
Face Pulls with Rope: 40 x 12,12,12 might add 5lbs next session.

Squats @ 225 BW
Flat Sole: 265 x 3 sets of 5 reps - aiming for 270-275 next session for 3 sets of 5
Elevated Heel: 225 x 3, 205 x 3 sets of 3 Paused, 135 x 10 reps, bucket to half way, 215 x 3 x 3 paused for next
Glute Ham Raise w/bend at waist: 8,7,7. Aiming for 3 sets of 8 next time

Bench, BW @ 222Lbs
Flat: 195 x 5 sets of 5 - moved really good even though i felt like crap, this is technically a PR, most volume i have done so far. 200 x 5 x 5 is next
Incline: 145 x 3 sets of 8, moving to 150 next session.

Deadlift Day (Started training at powerhouse again but will alternate between my work and here, bar sucked ass had no knurling and chalk isn't allowed. Probably deadlifting at my work from here on out)
225 x 5 worked on starting position felt pretty good, felt too slow for me but good enough for today.
T-Bar: 3p15 x 8,8,8 this was WAYYY too easy. Really shocked i'm gonna move to 3p20 for next session since i am aiming for 3 sets of 6-8. Used the same breathing technique i use for deads made me feel 2x more stable. I do these with my torso parallel to the floor, 4 plates will be popping up soon.
Chins: BW x 10,10, 9. Once again didn't hit 3 sets of 10 but i did increase my range of motion slightly.
FacePull with Rope: 50 x 3 sets of 12, might add 5lbs next session i like these a lot. Shoulder feels stronger..

Killed some T-Bars today, decided not to deadlift due to some tightness in my legs and just didn't feel ready. This is the strongest session of T-Bar rowing i have done!!

how are you this weak....you shouldn't even be using a prohormone...i could see if you've hit a plateau but how can you plateau whenever the weights are so light?....you're 200 some pounds bench 200 X 4 are you kidding me? i'm not trying to put you down if it sounds that way i just don't think you should be using ph's whenever you haven't probably came close to your genetic potential

Back